Chap#26

*The next day*

MIKE: Yo bro what's the update?

NATHAN: Don't know man

MIKE: What do you mean? Are you going according to the plan?

NATHAN: Did a lot of planning but that bloody Marcus interfered like always. And I don't like him being around Faith at all!

MIKE: Ooo, you shouldn't give a damn about him, he's a guest for few more days. Tell me about your next move

NATHAN(trails off): Haven't decided yet. Because whenever I am with her..... I go blank. It all happens in a flow. Her eyes are so captivating that I almost forget about my purpose.

MIKE: Dude what are you talking about? Just tell me when will you meet her next?

NATHAN: Tomorrow maybe

MIKE: Then that's it! Shoot your final shot. And as per your game she'll eventually confess that she's fallen for you and then game over!

NATHAN(doubtful): Hmm let's see, it's midnight now you should better go

*Meanwhile*

MAYA: Someone's lost in thoughts

FAITH: Umm.... Noo

MAYA: Nathan's on your mind, am I right or am I right?

FAITH(caught off guard): How did you know?

MAYA: Oh girl, not just today, I've seen you like this many times

FAITH: Many times?

MAYA: Yep, the way you get nervous in front of him, the way you look at him, the way you smile at his remarks......

FAITH(blushes)

MAYA:...... And the way you blush at the mention of his name just like you did right now!

FAITH(her head in her hands): Oh God.....! I'm so confused

MAYA: There's no rocket science in this! Accpet the fact that you my girl have fallen in love with him

*Realization hits her*

FAITH: So what now?

MAYA: You're still asking me what now? Tell him! What else?

FAITH: Are you sure? But shouldn't i wait for the right time?

MAYA: Dead sure! Tomorrow's the right time. You will go there with your mom to return the gifts they left in your car yesterday, so just find him and tell him right away

FAITH: Hmm right........But the real question is that does he too........??

MAYA: No doubt I'm 100% sure!

*They give a smile to eachother and pull in to a hug*

FAITH: Listen Maya, you will accompany me tomorrow in case I need you

*Maya gives a consoling smile and agrees to go along*

*Nathan's thoughts*
What the hell is wrong with me? I dream about her at night, think about her at day....Seeing her with someone set fires to my heart, seeing her smile cools it down....Every moment spent with her is beautiful. It's like I've gotten used to her, I wish to tease her a little, make her laugh, and take care of her. I don't think I can see her worried or upset. I don't want any revenge, I've been doing wrong but now, no more! She doesn't deserve this. That's it, I'll tell her everything tomorrow. Also that I.....really love her!

author's note- Both of them finally submitted to their feelings. They're on their way to confess to each other.... Will they be able to?? Find out in the next chapter!