Chap#15

NATHAN: The door's locked from outside

FAITH: Whaattt??

*She starts to panic and pace back and forth*

NATHAN(rolls his eyes): Can u stop pacing? It's annoying. And why worry so much we're inside a room only not anywhere else. Don't forget I'm locked inside too

FAITH: What do you mean? Aren't you gonna do something about it? Call someone and ask them to unlock us

NATHAN(sighs and falls back on his bed): My phone's dead. And as far as I know your phone's in the lounge. So please give it a rest

*Faith goes silent in defeat. Nathan stands up and sits infront of his computer*

FAITH: What are you doing? Will you email someone so that they could come here and unlock us?

NATHAN: For God's sake Faith No! I'll play some games

*He starts playing and by the time Faith gets hell bored. Nathan looks over to her bored face and....*

NATHAN: You know you can play too if you want, it's not forbidden

FAITH(lowly): I don't know how to

NATHAN: That's not much of a problem, come sit here I'll show you

*He stands up from his chair and gestures for her to sit. Faith sits and Nathan stands behind her right side. He keeps on instructing her what to do and she follows, despite that she began losing....*

NATHAN: Hey you're doing it the wrong way...

*By saying this he bends over, his face right beside her's, his hand on her hand which is already on the cursor. Faith doesn't flinch that much but her eyes study his face who is so focused in helping her win the game. Her eyes move back to the game and as they proceed further into gaining victory, happiness starts to take over. Finally they win and jump cheerfully and involuntarily highfive. After that they stand their awkwardly realizing how overly excited they just got. Later Nathan heads towards the bathroom. Faith looks around the room and finds a jar of tiny marbles, she opens the jar takes out a few to have a closer look, till then Nathan appears from behind....*

NATHAN: What are you doing there?

*Faith gets scared and the jar full of marbles fall from her hand shatter on the floor. She accidentally steps on the marbles and just as she is about to fall, Nathan runs towards her but he slips on the marbles too and both of them fall on the floor together. Their position such that Faith's on top of Nathan who fell on his back, the scene gets romantic they stare into each other's eyes, until they're bought back to reality. Faith gets off him and feeling uneasy, then he gets up saying...*

NATHAN: Ow!

FAITH(unable to make eye contact): I........I'm.....Soryy.....

NATHAN: It's fine....

author's note- things are starting to get romantic. Kevin and Jess did a great job locking them up together teeheheh
Liking it so far? Then vote! ✌🏻❤️