Chap#23

*Wedding day. That day too Faith's family first go to Nathan's.(^Faith's and Nathan's dresses are inserted above^). At the entrance, Marcus comes across her and starts gazing at her because she's looking drop dead gorgeous, as he's about to approach her....*

NATHAN'S DAD: Where's Nathan?

NATHAN'S MOM: Must be in his room, getting ready

NATHAN'S DAD: We have to leave in 10 minutes! Can someone call him? Oh Faith dear go to his room quickly and call him right away

FAITH(gulps): Me? Alright...

*She climbs up the stairs and barges into his room saying...*

FAITH: It's not your wedding, what's taking you so..........

*Her mouth drops open when she sees Nathan with his Achkan sherwani(the dress) on, but the buttons are all opens. She immediately faces away*

NATHAN: Couldn't you knock?

FAITH: I... I'm sorry

* The tension in the air builds, he buttons up leaving the top three open*

FAITH: Anyway I was here to inform you that everyone's waiting for you so better make it quick

*She turns around to walk out of the room but Nathan has something else on his mind so....*

NATHAN: Hey Faith hold on, a little help please?

*She stops and faces him giving a questioning look*

NATHAN: I'm unable to button up the top ones, I've been trying since a while. I don't know what's wrong can you please help?

FAITH(thinks for a moment): Ugh ok

*She proceeds towards him and from that point onwards his eyes never leave her, and he admires how beautiful she looks. Shyly she buttons up his sherwani standing so close to him, she looks up at him when she's done and they get lost in their eyes for a while until a voice booms from downstairs calling upon Nathan and she moves away*

FAITH: Um, it's done... I gotta go now. And please hurry up

NATHAN: Listen! You look stunning!

*Faith blushes and head downstairs. Marcus crosses her way*

MARCUS: Didn't it took you a little long up there?

FAITH: What do you mean?

MARCUS: No nothing

*She ignores. Now it's time to reach the wedding location. Certainly Faith's car has space for one more passenger so Marcus is asked to get seated in her car. Marcus is loving the fact that he's sitting beside her for the whole drive. Upon reaching the banquet all the boys dance at the entrance for a short while as in to express their enthusiasm and happiness. Faith's watches Nathan dance, he looks so good. The wedding ceremony goes on. As expected, Marcus' sisters approach Faith to take some pictures together, then he comes around....*

MARCUS' SIS: Big brother join us in a selfie

*After a selfie...*

MARCUS' SIS: Why don't you stand with Faith, I'll click your picture too

FAITH(hesitates and shakes her head)

author's note- obviously boys you couldn't take your eyes off Faith😏 Oh that buttoning scene!!! And so clingy of Marcus' sisters. Stay tuned the night's not over yet.