Chapter Five

"Dude, you gotta tell (Y/N) to leave you alone?" Stan told me.

"Why, she literally hasn't done anything wrong? She was just asking for directions," I argued.

"Okay, but Bebe is insecure right now," Stan replied.

"No kidding, I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend," I spat. "She had no reason to say that."

"But she had to because she isn't your girlfriend, but she wants to. There is no stability there, and she feels threatened here," Stan explained.

I gave him a blank stare. "Dude, you are spending way too much fucking time with Wendy if that shit really made sense in your head."

"This is exactly what I mean! I need you and Bebe to work out for my sanity," Stan panicked.

"Hey, excuse me?" Someone from behind tapped my shoulder.

I turned around to see (Y/N) standing there with a small smile on her face. "I'm sorry if I caused a fight between you and your girlfriend. I didn't know."

She let out a small giggle, and I didn't know what to say. I knew what I wanted to say, but was that really what I should say?

Just as I was about to say something, Stan interrupted, "Yeah they're pretty serious, so you better leave both of them alone."

I instantly turn back, glaring at him, which he returned.

"Um, yeah I guess, but it's not like I was hitting on him. I was only asking for directions," (Y/N) argued, almost looking offended. "But I guess if their relationship is that toxic—"

"No, no, it's not that," I interrupted with a nervous laugh.

"Then what is it?" she asked me.

Again, I didn't know what to say, and I could only stare at her wide eyed.

She didn't do anything wrong. Stan was just being a dick, but in his mind, it's for good reason. I couldn't just side with him, though; he was being a dick.

(Y/N) stared at me a moment longer before shaking her head. "Whatever, for get I even talked to you or your jerk friend. I'm out of here."

She let out a sigh and turned to walk down the other end of the hall.

Wait...