1

Ashley's pov/
I didn't have much planned for today. I didn't have any interviews or meetings so I had a day for me. I fancied iced coffee so i got my air forces and left my apartment. My local Dunkin was a 10 minutes walk so it was pointless taking the car. I knew what I was going to order, my usual caramel iced coffee. I got my phone out and airpods to watch some tiktoks on the way. I recently hit 5 million on the app, which was incredible for me. It was only 4 months ago I was going to apply for college. My parents wanted me to have a good education and get a high job. But when I started to get a following, and getting sponsors by brands, and some modelling to, my parents realised how much I enjoyed it. They wanted me to do what I enjoyed, which they were happier about. One thing I loved about Tiktok is the creators. One of my favorites is Jaden Hossler, his music is incredible. I ordered my Dunkin and once I recurved i went outside to sit on a table and make a Tiktok. I chose Jaden's song 'Angels & Demons' as it was its anniversary of being released today. I leaned my phone against my drink and put the countdown on. As the audio got to 'no falling for me yeah,' I felt someone stand behind me.