6

Jaden's pov/
As I pulled away from her, I could see that Griffin had his phone out. Well I guess there is more to talk about in teatalk now.
'GET A ROOM I SWEAR TO GOD.'
Avani shouted with sarcasm.
'A girl had to do what a girl had to do.'
By this time it was getting late, about 11pm.
'Y'all i guess i better head back to my apartment.' Ashely said trying to stand up. But I was holding her.
'You can stay in my room if you want.'
'If I hear any noises coming from your room tonight, I quit.' Noah said which made everyone laugh. Everyone went back up to their rooms so it was just me and Ashley.
'I'm so tired.' She said hugging me.
'I'll give you a piggy back come on.' I said as I sat up and put her on my back. She took her phone out of her pocket and took a video and put in on her snapchat. I wanted to put it out there, mainly to annoy Chase but we can ignore that. We got up to my room and I put her on my bed. I ended up on top of her. Usually in the situation, you'd make out right? But no we just laughed for ages.
'Teatalk is going to be interesting tomorrow.' I said as I pulled the duvet over us and put my hand on my thigh.
'I know right, but it is fun tho. I literally always watch it every week. The intro where y'all are like 'YYOYOYOOYYOTO WHATS UP' gives me so much energy.' Ashley said.
'Dedicated teatalk fan then?' I said as I was rubbing her leg.
'definitely. Wait that's a good tweet haha.' She pulled out her phone and tweeted that. A minute later Bryce and Josh walked in to say,
'I think we have a new teatalk member.' Josh said as they both jumped on me.
'Y'all can we get some photos or some shit because I need to post on Insta?' She asked the boys and they agreed immediately. We took some mirror selfies.
( Imagine Jaden and Ashley are cuddling in them and so are josh and Bryce as a joke, and then there is a nice one of the four of you.)

She posted them about 10 minutes later with the caption,
Sway for life 😎
Bryce and Josh went back into their rooms. Ashley decided to scroll through the comments and reply to some.

Ashleyfan45 she's so pretty omg 🥺❤️
> Thank you :)

Jadenxashley Bryce and Josh were in the way 🥺✌🏻
> hehe, i agree. they are the cuter couple.

'Ashleeey i've seen what you just replied to that comment saying.' I said staring into her eyes.
'I'm sorrrry I didn't mean it. We aren't a couple i know, you're definitely well to good for me. It was just intital instinct. I also don't want Chase to hit on me you know.'
'I know baby it's okay. I've just called you baby, haha. Maybe it's meant to be.' I said. We fell asleep a minute later knowing we'd have to address this all tomorrow.