9

Ashley's pov/
TODAY WAS THE DAY! We are filming the music video for Jaden's new song, called flowers. No one has heard it yet. So once everyone who was being in it got ready, we listened to it whilst we waited for the music video people to get here. And let me just say, the sound was freaking amazing. It was emotional without being slow, fun but having a serious meaning. I loved it.
'Wow.' Everyone said.
'it's really good.' I said as I looked at Jaden, who then out his arm around me. A few minutes later, the doorbell went so Jaden went to open it. The crew came in and we all said hello.
'Okay guys so I know the rough-ish plan for today but obviously we need to discuss it more.'
'Okay soo.' Bryce said.
'BRYCE it's my song haha.' Jaden said as everyone laughed a little.
'Anyway so the plan is for it to be a party at the house for some occasion, which doesn't honestly make a difference what the party's for. And the main plot of it, as it goes with the song, is that me as the main character. god that sounded cringe. but like i catch eyes with a girl at the party and we dance around and you know.' I swear this boy has good plans.
'That's sounds good.' Everyone said.
'Okay so we are going to figure out camera angles and things like that and the background and stuff. But in the mean time did you all want to get changed?' The director asked us. We all agreed as we got changed. I decided to wear a red dress.
'Damm you look cute.' Jaden said with blushed cheeks.
'So do you.' I said to him, Jaden was wearing a really nice pair of jeans and a shirt.
'So let's get filming.' Jaden said as everyone met downstairs.