2

Jaden's pov:
Me and the boys were going to film a music video for my latest single, it hadn't been released as of yet. And before we started to shoot, we all decided to go to Dunkin. When we got there I saw someone using my song 'Angels & Demons.' So I obviously had to go and photo boom it. I got in shot in time for the 'fuck me like a rockstar.' I stood behind the girl and sung the lyrics. I could see in the photo that she was go surprised.
'trying not to fan girl, but you're Jaden right.' She asked.
'Yep thats me. Wait your names ashley right? I think I followed you maybe yesterday?'
'Yes I am. I'm lowkey trying not to fan girl as people fan over me. But you know I have to once in a while.'
'Anyway us boys, who you obviously know, and the girls, are going to film my music video for my song thats dropping next week. Would you like to be in it?' The shock on her face was hilarious.
'Are you sure?' She said happily but confused.
'Of course!' I waved the boys over.
'Do I like bow down or something as y'all the kings of Tiktok.' Ashley said which made us laugh.
'Yes you should.' Bryce said back which made us all laugh.
'Ok my cars over here wanna hop in.' I said to Ashley. It was me, Bryce and Josh.
'Do you wanna hop in the front.' Josh said to Ashley, opening the door for her.
'Thanks.' She said giving him a smile. I then felt my phone vibrate.

Bryce 🤪

Bro you like her don't you?

I've only just met the girl... but she is hot 🙊🥵🤫