31

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

People say us not to fall in love till we stand on our own feets

But they don't know that love is not an accessory which can be bought when we want

It just happens eventually

Once it happens, it's "all" we need, we want

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
Note:

I have often seen parents tell their children not to fall in love, gf-bf stuffs, etc. But do you really think love is something which can happen only when we want? No, at least not for everyone. There are people who fall in love at small ages too. It is not an item, it is a feeling, a very strong attachment with someone who makes us happy the most, someone who is always there to support us, someone who is supportive, cares for us a lot, give us their time and trusts us the most.

Its true falling in love at small ages can lead to regret and pain. But is it possible to stop loving someone after falling in love? Especially when both love each other?

Yeah, it can be a weakness and degrade our study life. But why don't you make it your strength instead? It will heal your scars, and let you feel better no matter what happens in life. Rather than just loving someone, why don't you do something better for yourself to make that person happy? If someone loves you, the person will be happier if you do better in your own life, and that's the strength. You might not be able to enjoy the love as it could be enjoyed, but it will be there to become the strength, the courage to do anything. And you can study and work well if you make it your biggest strength rather than a weakness.

"Love is the strongest and the best feeling one can ever feel" someone told me once.