1.First day at my new school.

I can't stand the thought of going to a new school, especially when I need to start at Lakewood High in the middle of the second term.

This morning my mom woke me up with breakfast in bed and she was way way more excited than me. She just wanted me to have fun at Lakewood High, but to be honest I don't think school should be fun and even when it actually is fun for once, there will always be somebody who whould like to ruin your day.

Since the incidend at my previous high school I didn't have a lot of friends. I only had one friend, Lily. She knows all of my secrets and she does not judge me at all.

I had also started my own boxing gym since the day I won the boxing championships in 2019.
In this gym I only teach girls how to do boxing. My thoughts were interrupted by my dad yelling out of his room that I need to get ready for school.

~ 3 Hours later

As I walk through the gates of Lakewood High, I get some really weird, judgy looks from people. I guess I'm the only person who likes to wear black clothing and black boots, I think I am aloud to say that I have my own unique fasion sense.

5 Minutes later I hear the bell ring and I have no idea where to find the principals office. As I look to my right I see a boy with black hair,green eyes and a nicely tanned skin walking towards me. I think he must be the captain of the football team. A real charmer by the looks of it.

"Hi I'm Tyler, can I help you?, school started like 10 minutes ago," he said.         

"Uhm hi i'm Mia...Mia Croft and I'm new so I really don't know where to find the principals office."

"Come with me I will show you the way and maby we could meet up again, sometime, I can show you around the school if you whould like me to," he said with a kind soft voice.

I can't help but stare at his beautifull green eyes. "Uhm... yes l would like that," I awnsered shyly and started following him.

"So where do you come from, because I only know about Lakewood High in this area and you are new so you must be new in this area or did you do homeschooling?, Tyler asked.

" I actually moved here a week ago I lived in LA for most of my life but I guess I needed a fresh start somewhere new", I said.

I just can't tell him why I needed a fresh start.

"Well I really hope you enjoy it here in Lakewood High but this is your stop, I will see you around", he said and gave me a wink.

The principal is a really nice lady she showed me where all my classes are and she gave me my class schedule. The rest of the day kinda went by really fast and at the time school ended I had alot of homework to do, but of course I couldn't wait to go to my gym first and give my girls a great boxing session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Heyy guys, this is my first time attempting to write and English is' nt my first language so sorry in advance for grammer or spelling mistakes.
Comment if you think Mia and Tyler will date in the future!!!😃❤