25. Four days...

It's four days before prom night. I'm laying in a bed unable to get out of it, because of my over protective friends and family.

Since I got home after I lost my mind, got wasted with terrible wine and went down a hill, my parents took care of me like a baby. Whenever I tried to move they would tell me to sit still so I had alot of time to overthink, like I usually do.

Do I still train Tyler after everything that happened?

What should I do now?

If I don't train Tyler will he still spill my secrets to the entire school?

Since my parents finally left for work I decided to call Noah and to talk to him about all of this, because I promised him there would be no secrets from now on.

♡︎♡︎♡︎Noah arrived...

"Hey, Is everything okay, you sounded a bit worried over the phone" Noah asked curiously while walking towards the living room.

"Hey, uhm yeah, I kinda have a bit of a problem and I really don't know what to do and I told you that I will not keep any secrets from you so here it goes...I still need to train Tyler otherwise there was no use in training him the first time, he will just go and spill all of my secrets. I will not tell him about the fight and you could join the training session if you would like to do so" I said with negative thoughts running through my mind. What if Noah said he does not want me to train Tyler, but wil he really be that selfish...

"Yeah sure, I respect your desisions I propably would have done the same if I was you and thank you for telling me I really apreciate it, pleas just don't let him kiss you again" he replied leaving me without words with the words that just came out of his mouth.

"Great let's get going!" I said and ran up the stairs to grab my car keys but then it hit me, I do not have a car at the moment.

"Wait what, Now? Stop! You are not even aloud to run! You're parents ate going to kill me for allowing you to run!" Noah yelled running behind me.

"Yeah and I don't have a car so we need to go there by foot. And the docter didn't say I'm not aloud to go for a run, he just said I need to take it easy. Are you up for a jog, because I sure am?"I asked getting ready to race him.

"Fine then but we need to run slowly then...Race you there!" Noah yelled running of the stairs only to run full speed against the glass door that he thought was open but seemed to be closed.

I started to laugh. I know it's not a nice thing to laugh at people when they fall, but that was extremely funny.

"Oof that's gonna leave a mark" I said laughing while I tried to help Noah up.

"Oh really" he said and pulled me by my arm until I fell on by butt right next to him and he started to tickle me.

We just sat there on the floor for a while but then I had to go and get some ice for Noah's head.

After a while of relaxing and holding ice against Noah's now bumpy head, we finally went for our jog and found our way to the gym, now sitting on the bright blue and red colour mats waiting for Tyler to come walking thrue the door.

"Is Tyler always late?" Noah asked with an impatient look on his face.

"Pretty much always yeah" I said nodding my head.

"Well I'm bored!" Noah said while standing up straight and stretching his very tall legs.

"Give me your hand" he said bringing his hand towards me.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me upstraight holding me against him.

Noah pushed a button on his phone and music started playing.

"I'm not very good at dancing so...I thought since it's four days before prom night I should propably figure it out" he said with his cheeks as red as tomatoes cleary a bit embarrased.

"Lucky for you I know all about dancing!" I said with a smile on my face and started to show Noah the basics of the tango.

We danced for about an hour. Feeling free. Enjoying our time together and Tyler didn't seem to show up. I wonder why. Does he feel bad about what he did? He ignored me since that day and didn't try to make contact. This kind of worries me.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Heyyy guys❤️

I finally updated. The story is slowly coming to the end. Hope you will enjoy the last few chapters.

Love ya all❤️

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊