13. Rumours

When I got to my locker today I found a photo of Noah giving me a hug at the beach yesterday, stuck to my locker. Wow, someone really doesn't have a life. I pulled the photo of my locker door and saw a note on the back.

"I know your secret~R"

Ugh that stupid Rebecca girl can't keep her nose to herself. Oh no what secret does she know about? I started to panic. Does she know about me being a boxer or that I'm training Noah or is it my secrets about my past.

I don't even know what to think. Rebecca could be capable of anything with her friends and Tyler by her side. Speaking of the devil, I didn't see him around school this morning.

Noah's POV...

"Tyler just leave me alone, I'm not in the mood to fight today."

"You think just because you got yourself a girl, you can tell me what to do but guess what, that ain't gonna happen!" Tyler yelled.

"What are you talking about you Idiot, I didn't get myself a girl!"

"Who are you calling a Idiot when you are clearly the stupid one! I saw you and that Mia girl getting cosy at the beach and Rebecca saw the two of you together in the library yesterday, eww I don't even know why se was in the library with all the nerdy people!" he said and grabbed me by my hair.

"She's my friend and we help each other!"

"To bad she won't be able to help you when I smash your head against the wall, and if she tries to help you I will do the same to her!"

"No just stay away from her please."

"I will think about it, she's kinda hot, I would hate to mess up that pretty face", he said with a grin on his face.

Too bad she wouldn't mind messing up his pretty face because of the trouble he got her in on her first day of school.

"Seriously Tyler can you just leave me and my friends alone? We didn't do anything to you?" I asked nicely.

"I hope you know you are really irritating today", he replied with an angry look on his face.

That's a look you don't want to see because it usually means you need to run, but before I could run he already grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall. He started punching me like a crazy person. When I fell to the ground his friends started kicking me.

"MIA!" I heard Tyler call while laughing.

Then I saw Mia and Lily running towards me and Tyler's friends finally left me alone. I saw Mia talking to Lily and then both of them tried to help me up...again but Tyler wasn't finish with his fun. He grabbed Mia by her long black hair and pulled her up by it.

Mia's POV...

"Hey love, long time no see" he said with a grin on his face.

"Don't call me love, I'm Mia and don't ever forget it!"

"Why are you always in a bad mood when I am around?" he asked me.

"Propably because I don't want you around me or my friends and I don't want your stupid girlfriend Rebecca to spread any more rumours about me and Noah I really don't like you, so you should just stay away from me."

"Well I guess if you don't like me I don't like you either", he said and punch me in the face. He kept on punching me until I finally lost it.

"I hope you enjoyed it, because it will be your last time lifting your hand for a girl."

"Yeah right", he said and aimed for another punch to my face but I blocked his punch and laughed at him.

He kept on trying to punch me but I blocked all of his punches and finally snapped and punch him against his nose. You could see tears dropping from his eyes.

"Oh no, poor baby can't even handle one punch from a girl!" I yelled at him.

He stood back up and tried to punch me again. Even though I knew there was people making a video of this fight I decided to punch him but this time Tyler didn't get back up.

I ran to Lily with panic in my eyes and it's like history repeating itself. I gave Noah a hug and both Lily and I helped him up and took him to the school nurse. Once again the nurse told Noah to go and see the docter because he had really bad injuries.

Lily took Noah to the docter and I went with him. The entire ride to the hospital it felt like I went down memory lane with all the bad memories coming back to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N🤗❤

Hey my favourite people. I'm trying my best to write longer chapter.Thank you to all the people who vote and comment❤🤗

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀