15. Important decisions

"Thank you for your kind offer but I don't think it would be a good idea to move in with your family. I'm so used to staying on my own. I would just mess up my entire routine and I really don' t want to disturb your family and home." Noah said.

"It's okay then but hey if you need anything just call me, I'm one dial away."

"Actually I will be needing you for something!"

"And what will that be?" I asked with curiosity in my eyes.

"I'm going to need your help getting home, the docters said that I'm getting discharged today. Apparently my head injury wasn't as bad as they thought it was",he said with a smile on his face.

"What? That's great news and luckily for you, I got an early birthday gift from my parents so we won't have to take the bus anymore."

"Wait? You actually got a car, and why didn't you tell me that it's almost your birthday?"

"Yeah my mom and dad bought me my dream car and it's purple! And I kinda forgot about my birthday!"

"How do you forget about your birthday when it's one of the best days of the year?" he asked.

"I don't know I guess I was just really busy with my school work and everything, so I just forgot about it, but lets get going, I wouldn't want you to be late for dinner at my place, you now how I feel about being late." I said with a smile on my face.

"Dinner would be nice, yes, I wouldn't want to be late either."

The entire ride home I though about Noah's answer. Was he telling the truth? Was it only because he didn't want to disturb his routine or was it because he was afraid of getting hurt? There must be a better reason why he didn't take my offer to come and and stay with us. It would be saver for him.

He wouldn't have to be alone but luckily since the fight at school both Noah and I will not be attending school but we will be doing home schooling for the next term. I think it would be way better for Noah seeing that he would need to stress about Tyler.

When we got to my home the entire table was fulled with plates full of salad and fried chicken. I just hope Noah likes salad or chicken. After about 30 to 45 minutes we started with our desserts.

For desert we had some chocolate mousse cake. This is one of the perks of having a chef for a mother.

After we finished with our desserts Noah and my mother helped me carry all the dishes to the kitchen and they helped me clean it as well.

It looks like my mother seems to enjoy Noah's company but I knew I had to tell them that he wouldn't be staying with us, but first I need to give Noah a ride home as promised.

The entire ride home Noah talked about how great he think my family is and that he would do anything for his family to be like mine.

I wish that his family would reunite someday even though I don't think that he should let them get back into his life because they are a bad influence.

After a while of sitting in traffic we finally arrived at Noah's home and it was already dark outside. We saw something strange.

I didn't want him to go into his house alone so I decided to check it out with him because we saw the front door that was slightly open.

When I opened the door I saw that his entire house was trashed and it has clearly been robbed.

The entire wall in his living room was fulled with graffity saying that his revenge will come.

We decided to call the police and I took him back to my house to spend the night in our guest room. He was in a lot of shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N🤗❤

Hey guys...😋

I'm back at school so I might not be able to update as often anymore, but I will try my best to update as soon as possible.🔥

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
⬇️~ vote...vote...vote