8.Halloween party:

Finally the day arrived and it's time for me to to jump into my costume, fix my hair and put some red lipstick on.

I couldn't decide between Cat woman or a Witch so I ended up buying a completely different outfit. I'm going as a...bloodsucking Vampire.

I started doing my makeup

I started doing my makeup. First my lips in a really nice brown-red colour.
I also bought this really cool red contact lenses that just pull the entire I-want-to-suck-your-blood look together.

Now for the outfit: I bought myself a new casual black dress and a long red vampire cape. I'm just going to wear my prom's, black stilettos.

I didn't have much time to get ready but I ended up curling my long black hair into waves and for the finishing touches I added a bit of fake blood to my mouth, head and eyes.

When Lily came to pick me up, she looked shocked.

"Wow I knew you were going as a vampire but you look like you belong on the cover of a magazine. There's only one thing you didn't think of but luckely for you, I did!" she said.

"Oh and what will it be?" I said in a funny voice.

"Well without some Vampire jewellery, you won't have the perfect outfit. So I bought you red earings and a ring, you know, some vampires need a daylight ring." Lily replied.

Lily gave me the jewellery and I put it on.

"Thank you Lily, you were right, I think my outfit looks way better now."

♡The halloween party at Kai's house♡

Wow the party just started and a few people already looked tipsy. This is the first Halloween party I've been to, so I find it funny when I see a weird looking outfit. There's this one group of friends who dressed like the 4 teletubbies.

Immediately Lily went to Kai, they look adorable in their Peter Pan and Tinkerbell costumes

I decided to give them some space and  got myself a drink, I don't really know what it was but I liked the taste of it, somthing between orange and apple.

"Look what the cat dragged in, it's the little rat." I hear a female voice.

I turn around and see Rebecca's anoying face in front of me.

"Ugh does my costume look like a rat to you, because I swear I tried to dress like a Vampire." I said sarcastically.

I saw how badly both the other girls in the group wanted to laugh, but obviously they can't because Rebecca would be mad at them.

"Who said you could be sarcastic with me?" Rebecca questioned.

"Well your not my mom so you can't tell me what to say or do!"

"Heyy Ladies before things get worse, let's partyyyy!" Kai yelled.

"Nooo, I want to see how this end, don't spoil the fun yet!" Tyler yelled.

Obviously he would be here. He's everywhere and seriously a pain in the ass.

"Really Tyler, you must be the most anoying person on the planet I really hope you grow up someday."

Tyler just rolled his eyes and walked away. I joined Lily and Kai and we started dancing, but I didn't feel that well, my head started to spin like crazy.

"Hey, hey, hey Mia are you drunk, you don't look so good, what did you drink?"Lily asked concerned.

"I don't know what it was, it tasted like juice, why?"

"Tyler must have thrown some vodka  inside the drinks again, same trick as last year."

"We should get you home, you can stay the night at me, otherwise you would get into trouble for underage drinking."Lily said.

When we got into the her car, I must have fallen asleep because I wake up on her couch with a huge headache.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N🌻

Heyyy guys...

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope  you guys found it shocking that she went as a vampire instead of cat woman or a witch.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃