5.Noah:

"Who knows why we are here today?", the shrink, Mrs. Smith asked.

The same boy who gave me his chair raise his hand to awnser the question.

"Yes, young man, you may give me your awnser", she replied.

"We are here today to talk to each other about our problems and to try and find a way to feel better about it, maby we can even make a friend or two."

"Correct, we will start of by telling each other our names and something about ourselfs, you may start."

"Im Noah, I like to read and do homework."

See, just as I thought, he must be the nerd of the school. I guess it's my turn now seeing that I'm on the right side of Noah.

"Hi, I'm Mia and I like to gym" I said not caring much. I find this really stupid.

"Hello assholes my name is Tyler and I always have a surprise waiting just ask our friend Mia here", I hear a male voice approaching the room.

Ugh and obviously out of all the people on the planet, Tyler would be here. Why would he even be here?

When everyone had finish their intoduction we had to split up in pairs of two.

Before Noah could ask me to join him Tyler grabbed my arm and said that I should join him. I really wanted to join Noah, but at the time Tyler lets go of my arm he already found a new partner.

"For this exercise to work, you and your partner should tell each other one of your biggest fears."

"My biggest fear is to kiss a girl looking like you ,"Tyler said.

"Well you surely have no idea what you would miss out on if you don't face your fears," I said as a come back.

"My biggest fear is killing you by accident," I said.

"A little sassy one, I see," he said.

"Next question," Mrs. Smith said. "Name one thing you like the most in life"

"Sassy girls", Tyler said winking at me.

"Teaching guys with brains smaller than their ego a lesson", I replied.

Time slowly went by and I could finally go home. Today was exhausting.

My mom and dad couldn't give me a lift seeing that both of them were at work so I had to catch the bus home.

I got to my seat on the bus. After a while I saw Noah sitting lonely at the back. I decided to join him even though it could ruin my badgirl reputation to be seen with a nerd but oh well so be it.

"Hi...Noah right, would you like some company."

"Sure why not," he replied shyly.

He's reading a book. It must be atleast like a million pages or near a billion.

"How do you do it," I ask.

"How do I do what," he replied.

"How do you finnish reading a book that big, if I had to do it I would forget everything that happend in the beginning when I reach the end."

"I guess I have been reading for a long time so I think I have a great memory," he said.

Then there was a long period of silence. I think he was a shy type seeing he didn't talk alot. He just proceeded reading his book. It was cute actually.

"That must be great, well anyways this is my stop, I had a great time talking with you, I will see you around school."

Today was a terrible day to say the least, I can't stop thinking about Tylers comments, it's like he doesn't care what girls think. He just wants to use them and the worse part is that they know it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N🤗🌼

Heyy my favourite readers.

I really really really do hope you enjoy my book so far. Thank you for everyone who voted , comment and support my book. As I said I'm just a 15 year old girl and english isn't my first language so it's been a struggle.

Love all of you lots and lots❤