10. Tired

Once again Tyler and his stupid friends laughed while giving Noah a damaged face. No one even tried to stop Tyler. I give up with the people in this school.

They would rather take pictures and videos about Noah laying on the floor with Tyler punching and kicking him, than to help him.

By the time Lily and I got to Noah he already had a bruised lip, swollen eye and it looked like a broken nose.

We immediately took him to the school nurse and she send him to the hospital because of his broken nose.

After school, I went to my gym. I didn't have to train my girls today so it was just me and Lily having a sparring session and working out.

I got a new kit and boxing clothes so I ended up trying out my new kit. I got this amazing red gloves and a new pair of hand wraps for my next fight.

After about an hour of training with Lily, I heard the bell ring at the door, Lily went to go and see who it was and guess who entered the room.

"Hi Noah, how can I help you", Lily asked.

"I'm tired of being beaten up, I would like to learn how to defend myself...Wow what are you doing in a boxing gym?" he asked looking around.

Just then he saw me.

"Mia what are you guys doing in a boxing gym?" he asked again.

"We're training, what else should you do in a boxing gym," I said laughing.

"Wait so both of you are boxers...Female boxers. I didn't even know girls could do boxing," Noah said.

"Oh she doesn't just do boxing, she's a boxing world champion and the proud owner of this boxing gym!" Lily said in a proud voice.

"Lily here is also a champion she just doesn't like being called one. She's to humble."

"Wow that sounds amazing,"Noah said.

"So would you be joining us with boxing classes next week Noah?"

"Why next week? I'm ready right now if you are," he said.

  "No, Noah you have a broken nose and a messed up face at the moment.  You need time to heal, but I would like to tell you some of the rules of my club like right now."

"Okay," he replied sadly.

"Well let's take a seat."I said.

"If I train you, you have to follow this rules:

1) You can't tell anyone I'm training you.

2) You can't tell anyone that I'm a fighter, it's our secret now.

3) You never start a fight or you would be kicked out of my club.

4) Never be late.

and that's not even all but unfortunatly I need to go to a family dinner tonight so I won't be able to tell you the rest of my rules."

"I will see you next week Monday until Friday, two hours of training everyday and remember DO NOT BE LATE!!!"

When I got home mom already had the dinner spread out over the table. There was some steak, potatato chips covered in cheese sauce with a side salad. There was some red wine for the adults and guava juice for the children and for dessert we had some chocolate cake.

 There was some red wine for the adults and guava juice for the children and for dessert we had some chocolate cake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N 🤗

Heyooooo...Who likes chocolate cake?😂😂

If you do drop a comment!🤣

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄