24. Five Days...

Warning!!!

Suicide will be a topic in this chapter

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"In my previous school I used to have another friend her name was Ava. Me, Ava and Lily were the bestes of best friends ever. Infact Ava and I were way closer than me and Lily, but there was a group of girls the really pretty, rich, cheerleader, mean girls. They found pleasure in bullying Ava when me and Lily weren't around. They used to beat her up like crazy people and Ava couldn't do anything for herself. She wasn't a boxer like me and Lily!" I said and tears started to fall from my eyes again.

Noah couldn't help but give me a hug.

"Ava always had a bruised eye or bruised arm or leg, and I could see she was constantly in pain but I never did much about it because she said it did not hurt and she gave stupid excuses and didn't tell us the real reason why she had that much bruises " I said .

"Two years ago, about three weeks before the end of the last term the mean girls got to Ava again and they pushed her off the stairs and she fell and hurt her head really badly. She ended up in the hospital but they didn't allow visitors to see her unless it was her family. She was to tramatised to see other people. Me and Lily snuck in one night to find Ava but she wasn't near her bed. When we found her it wasn't what we expected..." I said with a blank face think at this bad memories.

"I still remember opening the bathroom door in her hospital room, with the hope of finding my beloved friend and seeing blood and pills all over the floor. We found her with a rope tied around her neck and dangeling from the shower head. Her arms had deep cut wounds with blood dripping from it and falling on the clear blue shower floor. Me and Lily tried to get her off as fast as possible and we screamed for help from the nurses and docters.
By the time we got Ava down she didn't have a heart beat and my best friend died because of suicide" I cried because of the memories that I now remeber in detail. "I were not able to help her through her darkest time and I still feel like she would be here if I did."

"After Ava past away I completely lost it. I blamed by self, I was a terrible best friend for not pushing Ava to tell me about where exactly the bruises came from. I mean obviously someone enjoyed hurting her and I didn't do anything to help her. So I wanted to take revenge on the head of the mean girls and I ended up fighting with her in school. I punched her to hard and she fell against the stairs wrong broke her back and hit her head agaist the wall. Now she's paralyzed and in a coma for the past to years. I felt better for a while but I started to regret what I did when I lost most of my friends and Lily moved to Lockwood High for a new beginning. People were to afraid to be around me. I spend my school breaks alone in the cafeteria and I saw people gossip as if I was some serial killer but no one told them why I did what I did!"

"I felt so lonely and I still blamed myself for the death of Ava. I though it would be the easiest way for me to end it all. I stole my mothers sleeping pills with the plan to take an overdose. As I took the thirteenth sleeping pill my mother found that someone took her sleeping pills and she yelled my name to know if I maby saw it or if my father took it but I didn't respond because I started to zone out. My mother came running to my room only to find me laying past out on the bed. They rushed me to the hospital and the docters did their thing and saved me from myself.  Months went by and I started to be myself again. I started training again. I got my title as champion back again.
We decided to move just so I could be with my best friend again. I opened my club here and I met you. I didn't think about it then but If I died I would have never been here to met you and you make me happy. You make me smile." I said and smiled. At this moment I sat with my legs crossed in my hospital gown and Noah sat next to me. Both of us in the small hospital bed sitting next to each other listening to my past stories.

Never would I have guess that I would actually tell my story to anyone b𝚞t to tell you the truth, it actually feels good

Never would I have guess that I would actually tell my story to anyone b𝚞t to tell you the truth, it actually feels good. It feels as if there's alot of weight of my shoulders.

We were interupted by the docter telling me that I had no serious injuries and that I could be lucky. I just need to take it slow the next couple of days and I should get enough rest. My stitches could come be removed in a weeks time.

Noah helped me get ready and took me home and my mother came running toward me with a worried but also happy face.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hey guys🤗❤

This chapter was a bit more serious but seriously guys suicide is a serious matter. If you ever feel lonely, sad, depressed or not worh it...remember you are beautifull you are awesome and we love you. Don't be scared to talk to a friend or someone who you can trust and who you love.❤

Oh and sorry for the spelling mistakes I promised you guys I will update soon so I tried to write as fast as possible during my studies.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗