19. Black roses.

"Get up...you said you are worthy of the champion title, now fight for it."

Since I really didn't want to train Tyler and didn't mind if he gets injured in a fight, we started with sparring instead of the basic boxing classes that I gave Noah.

This guy really has a big ego and it's time for him to come down to earth.

He aimed his punch to my face just like he did the previous time at school, but before he could throw his punch I already landed a really nice hook against his jaw and he gave me a look like he's planning my death.

If only he knew that I already planned his.

"Arn't we suppose to start with the basic boxing tecniques. I really don't think you know what you're doing!" Tyler yelled at me throwing his hands in the air almost looking like a baby who couldn't get candy.

"Have you ever fought one actual fight in your life?" I said in a angry voice seeing that angry is the only language he understands except for stupidity.

"Calm down love, no need to be rude and yes I had a alot of fights in school."Tyler said looking really proud.

"Firstly stop calling me love. Secondly fighting against kids in school who can't defend themselfs doesn't count as fighting. Thirdly you never fought a real fight in your life and I don't see you as a champion so you don't have the right to tell me how to give my classes." I said looking him dead in the eyes with my serious face which I have mastered these days.

"Oh love, but don't you see I'm the one making the choices, since I'm the one who has the photos." he started to laugh, it's like he finds it funny to ruin my day and spoil my life.

Usually I don't hate people, but I hate him with my entire heart. It feels as if I could just hit him to the groud until he die and then throw him into the sea hoping the fish would enjoy a terrible meal but since I don't want those photos to leak I put on my fake smile and tried to be nice to him.

"You know what, you are propably right we should rather start with the basics instead of the fighting."

"Great, let's start." he yelled.

I tought him some of the boxing tecnique, with a big fake smile on my face.

♡♡♡At home..

He clearly doesn't know how much time he wasted of my day because I only got home when it was dark.

"Hey mom, hey dad."

"Hello sweetheart, how was your day?" my mother asked.

"Oh you know, the same as usual." I hate lying to my parents but at the moment there not much I can do. If they found out about Tyler blackmailing me, they would immediately tell my to pack my bags because we are moving. All that just to stop history from repeating itself.

"That's great honey, oh and before I forget, Noah send you something, he said he left it in your room." Dad said.

I smiled and quickly ran up to my room only to find a letter on my bed.

I just smiled and opened it.

Dear Mia.

I know you propably like the colour of the card seeing that you love black and red. I really don't want to sound weird now, but this kind of took a lot of guts.

I know you might not feel the same or maby you do but I really enjoy spending time with you and I really love that you care about your friends and family or even strangers for that matter.

I really can't get over the fact that you have such a sweet heart and I would like to get to know you even better than I know you now. I would like to ask you on a official date.

If you liked this letter please go to your dad and show him your letter envelope to find your next surprise.

Love Noah.

I ran to my dad to show him
the black envelope and what I saw next shocked me like crazy.

There was a rose just like the one in beauty and the beast but only in black

There was a rose just like the one in beauty and the beast but only in black.I love it so much.

Suddenly the entire room went black and I saw red flashes. When I turned around to see what made the red flashes I saw words on the wall and Noah standing under the words. I smiled and read the words on the wall.

I said I wanted to ask you on an official date but firstly I would like to ask you...would you be my date to senior prom.

I smiled an ran to Noah giving him a big hug.

"I would love to be your date to senior prom!" I said smiling.

I was so happy that I completely forgot about the Tyler situation. Only to realise it later when I sat in silence in my bedroom. Omg I still can't tell Noah and Lily or anyone that I'm training Tyler.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

A/N❤😁

Hey guys...

I seriously loved writting this chapter. I really hope you enjoyed reading it.

What do you think abou this chapter.

Is Mia doing the right thing for not telling her friends that she's training Tyler or not?🤔

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗