11) Noah fever

After about 3 weeks Noah's face was completely healed up and he could start with his boxing training in secret.

The only person who knew about Noah's training was Lily.

Noah arrived just on time for his boxing session just like I told him to.

"Hey! Are you ready for your first training session?" I asked him with a big smile on my face.

"As ready as I can be", he said laughing.

"Great let's start."

He followed me into the boxing ring and we started with a basic warm up. We did a few stretches and went for a jog.

After our jog we did some beginners fitness, some push ups, sit ups, squats and burpies.

Noah's actually really fit. He could join the football team if he wanted to. I wonder why he never tried out for the football team? I know he said he doesn't like sports but he should really try out. Maby he could even be captain of the football team instead of Tyler.

"Noah why haven't you tried out for the football team? You are really fit for someone who doesn't like sports, you should really try joining the team one day."

"So I should just join the team with the person who likes to beat me up, in it? Yeah I don't think so, plus I don't even like sports." he said.

"Well you surely seem to enjoy fitness, but lets start with the basic punches, okay!"

"Okay!" he said with a grin on his face.

I showed him all of the basic punches and he seemed upset because he struggle with it but it's his first day so its normal to struggle.

"I'm sorry, I must look so stupid right now", he said embarrased.

"No. In fact you are doing extremely well for a beginner Noah, you should be proud of yourself."

"It doesn't feel like I should be proud", he murmerd.

"You know Noah, when I first started with boxing, it took me about a year to start getting the hang of the basics and you already seem to start getting the hang of it. Practice makes perfect!"

He smiled.

"Why did you start doing boxing?" he asked shyly.

"Believe it or not but exactly the same reason as you and then it just became apart of my life, It's like I had a new family, people who supported me and people who didn't judge me for who I really was. It's great."

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that but it's great that boxing changed you into who you are now ", he said.

"Yeah, I also think it's great."

Two hours went by and we finished the session with some stretches. Lily couldn't give me a ride because she had date night with Kai, her boyfriend, so I had to take the bus home. Noah also took the bus home so we ended up sitting next to each other and talking about books.

"What are you reading?" I asked.

"It's this one book The bad boy vs badgirl written by my friend
Rencha_311, its really good, you should try reading it, I think you would like it!" he said.

"It's this one book The bad boy vs badgirl written by my friendRencha_311, its really good, you should try reading it, I think you would like it!" he said

"Oh that sounds... interesting", I said.

"Yeah it really is, I can't believe yoi don't like reading, I mean if rading gives you someplace to go when you want to escape reality", he said.

"So thats why you like reading so much, to escape your reality?"

"Well if you have a bad reality why wouldn't you try and escape it", he said.

"You have a point but you won't always be able to escape the reality though you have to fight for it to get better!"

"Yeah I know but sometimes it's just easier to escape it", he said looking at me.

"Anyways this is my stop, I should get going", he said and waved me a goodbye.

I waved back at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N❤

Heyyy guys....🤗

What do you think about this Chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Please go and support my friend Rencha_311 by reading her book Badboy vs Badgirl.

Listen to Noah, he said its gooood😂😂

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄