Ch. 7 | Villain

Oh God, what have I done
It's easier just to run away from me
My friend, I have sinned
I watched you buckle under the space I put you in
Will you remember me for who I am?
Or will you forget me for what I've done?
I am a human
I am the villain
I am the monster but you let me right in
My mind is polluted
My thoughts convoluted
I don't feel the pain but I feel what I gave to you
If you walk away, I'll walk away too
I won't ask you what I've got to say to make you stay
I won't hold your hand anymore

Social Repose - Villain

*******

Ben realized what was about to happen the moment you said you were sorry but it was too late to do anything about it. 

He knows you used a Jedi mind trick on Starkiller to escape the interrogation room, but influencing a weak minded individual is far easier than rendering them unconscious. Especially when trying to do so to an experienced Force user like himself.

He sighs and opens his eyes as he sits up to take in his new home for, what could possibly be, the foreseeable future. His cell is small but not as small as it could be. Three walls are made of thick concrete while one is nothing but vertical metal bars. The bars are too thick to bend and too close together to try and squeeze through.

The bed he's sitting on is barely big enough for him, but it's better than sleeping on the floor. There's a small privacy screen in the corner of the cell, likely surrounding the toilet. It's a bit primitive but it could be worse.

Through the very small window outside of his cell he can see vegetation which means he's likely on one of the jungle planets on the outer rim.

Considering his surroundings he's extremely surprised to see the Force blocking cuffs he's wearing are an extremely new model that are virtually escape proof. His lightsaber, belt, gloves, and the outer cowl he wore is gone. Thankfully whoever undressed him had the decency to leave his black sweater, his pants, and boots on. He had removed his mask and cape on Tatooine and he can't help but wonder if you left them there in the sand.

You knew what would happen to him if he was brought back to the Resistance, life imprisonment or death, yet you did it anyways. It's been a while since he felt betrayed but he remembered the feeling well.

He needs to get back to the Finalizer before Snoke realizes he's gone or that he's been captured. Thinking about what Snoke may do worried him more than whatever the Resistance and his mother had in store for him.

They didn't believe in torture tactics so he doesn't have to worry about that. Even if they are that desperate for information, his mother would never allow it. Actually, it's possible she would enjoy it. He hasn't seen her in years and in that amount of time he's helped kill a majority of her comrades and allies. He killed her husband and he's the reason her brother vanished. She should want him dead, any sane person would. If he was in her position he wouldn't blame her.

Physical pain he can handle. Being trapped in a cage, alone with only his thoughts and memories to keep him company, that's what will break him.

He runs his hands over his face before throwing his legs over the side of the extremely small bed. He scoots back a few inches and leans against the wall the bed is pressed up against.

Unintentionally, he seeks you out in the Force. A small part of him wants to know if you're happy with your decision to bring him back with you to the Resistance. He wants to know if you're with your friends and laughing at his expense while he's locked away, alone.