Ch. 11 | Compass

If I don't have you with me, I'm alone
You know I never know which way to go
I think I need you with me for all-time
When I need new direction for my mind
You're always there to help me when I'm down
I'm lucky you've been keeping me around
You're the star I look for every night
When it's dark, you'll stick right by my side like a magnet
Hard to imagine ever changing
Anything changing my way
Can't help that I'm attracted to you, I am
Could you keep on guiding me? Please
I've got something to confess
I'd keep you in my pocket to use
You're my only compass
I might get lost without you

The Neighbourhood - Compass

*******

"Ben, turn off the light," you say as you press your face into his side further. It's like you're trying to merge your bodies together, which you're fine with. You've never been so comfortable and the spotlight he's shining in your face is ruining it.

"What?" Ben asks, confused. His voice is rougher than usual and thick with sleep. It's like a vibrator for your ears.

He turns onto his side to face you and pulls you into his chest, effectively blocking the light from your eyes with his body.

"Hmm that's better," you smile into his chest. When you press your face against him you realize you're touching his skin, which means he's shirtless. Your eyes snap open embarrassingly fast. You're greeted by a wall of pale smooth skin, littered with scars but smooth nonetheless. You'd love to lay there and revel in the feel of him against you but there are way more pressing matters that need to be brought to his attention.

"Ben."

"Hmm?"

"Where are we?"

"What do you mean where-"

You can't see his face but he must have opened his eyes. The small gasp that leaves his lips is your first sign. The second sign is how he loosens his death grip on you marginally. Once he releases you, you quickly sit up and look around. You're definitely not on the Resistance base anymore.

Wherever you are, it's beautiful. There are brightly colored flowers scattered throughout thick fluffy grass, which you happened to be lying on. Tall green trees are littered throughout the area. To your left is a tall mountainside and to your right seems to be a cliff. In the distance there are islands floating in the sky.

When your eyes land on Ben you simultaneously want to laugh and jump on top of him. He's in nothing but his boxer briefs. His hair is sticking up in various directions and part of him is very...awake. He hasn't noticed yet because he's just as shocked as you by your surroundings.

Although extremely inappropriate considering the circumstances, your eyes are immediately drawn to the sizable hard on within arms reach. It's like you're floating aimlessly in the ocean at night when suddenly you see a lighthouse in the distance. You're in the ocean and his dick is the lighthouse. They're comparable in size so that metaphor seems accurate enough.

Admittedly your eyes were originally drawn there because of its noticeable size, but now it's because at any moment Ben's going to realize he's laying half naked outside with morning wood...any second now.

You cross your legs and stare at him, waiting for him to notice his erection and for him to realize you've noticed too.

His eyes widen as he looks around at your surroundings.