Chapter 7

Taehyung's POV

"I'm Taehyung"

I gave her a goofy smile so that she'd feel at ease. She didn't return it but I sensed her getting little, VERY little comfortable around me.

"It's ok. You don't need to be afraid anymore."

I sighed in defeat when she didn't respond. It's ok. I shouldn't push her so much. I have to take it slow. Baby steps.

My eyes widened when I remembered something.

"Y/N"

Her attention was already on me, so I didn't wait for her to respond, which I knew she wouldn't.

"Um.......I'm uh.........I'm sorry."

I blurted out.

"I didn't mean to frighten you when I threatened you back in the forest. I just wanted you to quieten down and not scream your lungs out. I'm sorry if I scared you to death."

'If'? Of course I did!

She didn't say anything, just nodded faintly. I couldn't have seen it if not for my advanced vampiric senses.

I was about to ask her something, when a knock on the door interrupted me.

"What!?"

I snapped.

"Hey, I'm just calling you for dinner." Namjoon hyung said from the other side of the door.

"Anyways, is that girl awake?"

I could feel y/n tensing up again. Damn it hyung!

"Yes she is" I answered.

"Does she want to eat?"

I looked over at y/n. She again nodded very faintly.

"Yeah. She does."

"Ok bring her too then."

"Make sure, you all aren't too serious out there. Our guest here gets anxious easily."

I again grinned at y/n like a goon and signalled her to come with me to dinner.

She followed behind me like a lost puppy when I opened the door and went downstairs to the living room.

I could hear Jin hyung's humming from the kitchen and Yoongi hyung's soft snores from his room.

Damn that guy sleeps a lot!

That's the unlucky thing about being a vampire. You hear things you don't want to hear.

I kept my thoughts to myself and went towards Namjoon hyung who was silently watching TV.

"Did she come?"

"Yeah."

"So? Where is she?"

I frowned but realized that she was probably hidden behind my back, considering our huge height difference.

I stepped aside but she never left the protection of my back.

"It's ok. He won't hurt you."

I gently told her as I again stepped aside, exposing her to Namjoon hyung's eyes.

Her head was down and she refused to look up. Namjoon hyung sighed and made his way towards us.

He stopped a few feet's away, when I signalled him to.

"Hi I'm Namjoon. It's ok you can look up. I won't do anything to you."

When she didn't, he spoke again,

"What's your name?"

"Y/N"

I replied since I knew she was not going to speak.

Namjoon hyung was about to open his mouth again but we all froze on our spots when we heard a loud and deep growl.

Shit! It's Yoongi hyung.