Chapter 35

Yoongi POV

"We are here. Good night hyung. See you tomorrow."

Shit!

I forgot y/n sleeps with Taehyung. I don't know what happened to me, but I can't let y/n sleep in Taehyung's room.

It grosses me out.

I've known for a few weeks that I have feelings for y/n. But the main problem is..............

I can't keep them at bay.

Whenever she's around, my heartbeat quickens. I can't help but gawk at her when she's near me.

And right now, when I saw y/n and my brother holding hands, my jaw unconsciously clenched and my hands curled into fists.

I know nothing's going on between them but still there's an unsettling feeling whenever there's skinship between them.

And right now, I can't possibly let them go inside 'together' so I blocked them from going inside.

Which obviously caused Taehyung's eyebrows to rise in suspicion.

"You won't sleep with y/n from now on."

"What? Why?"

Why?

Because I fucking have feelings for her and you my brother are just going to sleep next to her which obviously makes me a fucking jealous vampire!!

Instead, I nervously chuckle before saying,

"Because I'll be sleeping with you."

Wow.

What a great reply Yoongi! You couldn't come up with a better excuse, could you, you dumbass!?

"What! No!!"

"Yes. Don't question me young man."

'Young man' !!

Why am I acting like a fucking old man!!

"Then where will she sleep?"

"In my room."

The words left my mouth without processing what I just said.

"Why?"

"Because I said so. Now come on I'm tired."

Woah, that was close!!

I quickly made my way inside Taehyung's room and rushed to the bed.

I hid under the covers to avoid explaining to Tae, what just happened back there.

______________________

Why does y/n look so depressed today?

Is she mad because of yesterday?

But before I could even ask her, Jin hyung had already indulged her in a conversation, which I could hear very clearly.

"It's her mother's death anniversary."