Chapter 9

Yoongi's POV

A sharp stabbing pain woke me up from my slumber.

I could feel extreme heat and burning sensations throughout my whole body.

I couldn't even say that it hurt like hell. Because it was far worse than that.

I tried standing up but had a hard time because of the continuous throbbing.

Suddenly something struck my mind and I instantly knew what was happening.

I tried to reach for the notes on my desk. I reached there, despite my struggle.

I opened them with great difficulty and instantly faced the truth behind my pain

72 hours.

It had been 72 hours since I last drank blood. I needed it. I needed the blood this instant.

I called for Jin hyung but it came out as a whisper.

Exhausted because of the damn pain, a growl resonated from my throat.

I reached the door and opened it. Suddenly I realized something.

My appearance.

My fangs were itching profusely. My claws had sharpened. And I was damn sure that my eyes had turned their colour into red.

The moment I stepped out, a sharp pain shot through my back, causing another growl to escape from my throat.

Almost immediately something struck my body and I could no longer control it.

Only one thing was on my mind right now.

BLOOD.

I need blood.

I couldn't see or hear anyone. I just needed blood.

With that, I ran through the hallway in lightening speed and went downstairs.

Suddenly my other vampire companions came into view.

"Yoongi" Jin hyung called but I didn't have the time to explain to him

"Get out of my way"

I did not even look back after saying that, as I exited the tower and entered the forest.

As if luck was on my side, a huge boar came into view and I didn't even hesitate to launch myself on it.

It whimpered as soon as I dug my fangs into its skin.

The pain was instantly gone as soon as the sweet taste of blood hit my tongue.

The moment my bloodlust was satisfied, I let the animal go. It wailed when I freed it.

But the thing was, I didn't feel a single thing towards the wild pig.

No sympathy, no guilt. Nothing.

That was how I was. A blank, cold vampire.

_____________________

JIN POV

It had been half an hour since Yoongi left. I assumed he had gone to feed from an animal.

His eyes were bright red when I took a glance at them, the moment he left our tower.

We patiently waited for him in the living room. None of us speaking a single word.

All our heads turned simultaneously, as soon as we saw a dark Yoongi coming inside.

(And by dark I mean absolutely petrifying.)

I could hear Taehyung and Namjoon gulp in fear. And to be honest, I too was scared. I tried to keep my fear aside and stood up.

"How many hours?" I asked him.

"72"

I nodded.

"You should have called me."

"I did but I figured that you'd be busy with our 'cute, little guest', weren't you?"

"No, I wasn't."

I'm going to my room."

"What did you feed on?"

He gave out an irritated sigh and I tried my best not to get affected by it.

"Boar"

"Did you kill it?"

"Hm"

Why can't he show a little sympathy!?

"Did you at least bury it?"

"Nope"

I swear to god this man has stone instead of heart.

"You shouldn't have done that, Yoongi"

His eyes suddenly turned darker than before. Even Satan would have surrendered in front of this Yoongi.

"Do you have a problem with that?"

His voice was horrifyingly low.

I sighed to show that I was not intimidated by him but in all honesty, it was the opposite.

"Go back to your room." I said

He turned around and went to his room, without looking back.