Chapter 34

Y/N POV

"I think you all should rest now. It's late. Namjoon and I will take care of the rest." Jin said as all of us stopped in our work.

Jin had assigned each of us some work or the other in preparing the medicine.

"No it's fine. I'm not sleepy anyways."

Jin's eyes widened and mouth fell open at Yoongi's words.

"You're not sleepy?"

"No I'm not................maybe a little."

Jin raised his eyebrows as if to mock Yoongi.

"Okay fine, I'm very sleepy. But I can stay awake if you want me to help you."

"It's fine. You all can go. We can handle it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes y/n, I'm fine. Plus your work here is already done. We have taken your blood so you can go and rest now. Take this brat too."

He pointed towards Taehyung who was sprawled on the couch with eyes closed and mouth open.

"He has done nothing but slept the whole time."

I giggled and went to wake up Taehyung.

"Taehyung wake up."

He groaned and turned so that his back was facing me.

"Tae, come on wake up."

This time I shook him a little more violently causing him to fall on the ground with a thud.

"Huh.........what........the medicine..........right..........the woman......."

"Stop blabbering and get your ass up so that we can go upstairs and sleep."

Yoongi grumbled causing Taehyung to stand up straight immediately.

"I'm awake. I'm awake. Let's go."

Taehyung took my hand in his and lead us upstairs. I noticed Yoongi eyeing our hands but didn't say anything.

"We are here. Good night hyung. See you tomorrow."

Yoongi's eyes widened slightly, when he saw us going inside Taehyung's room.

He instantly stepped forward to stop us from going inside. This obviously caused Taehyung's eyebrows to rise in suspicion.

"You won't sleep with y/n from now on."

"What? Why? Taehyung questioned with a frown prominent on his face.

Yoongi stayed silent for a while before nervously chuckling. Wow, Yoongi nervous? Never saw that one coming!

"Because I'll be sleeping with you.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock.

"What! No!!"

"Yes. Don't question me young man."

"Then where will she sleep?"

He pointed at me making Yoongi shrug.

"In my room."

"Why?"

"Because I said so. Now come on I'm tired."

Wait!

What did just happen? Am I going to sleep in Yoongi's room today. Guess I have no choice.

I sighed and slowly made my way to his room. I was damn tired so without wasting time, I jumped on the bed.

I sighed contently when inhaling Yoongi's addictive smell.

I had figured two weeks ago, that I had started growing feelings for the ravenette haired vampire.

I had even started to have dreams about him.

But I knew Yoongi would not return my feelings and I had made my peace with that.

I stopped thinking when sleep consumed my body.

______________________

"y/n..................Y/N!!!"

"Huh what?"

"N..nothing."

"No there's definitely something wrong. Why are you so...............sad today?"

"It's um........." Jin frowned at my silence. But he was soon told the answer by a very nosy Taehyung.

"It's her mother's death anniversary."

"Yeah..........." I confirmed in a low voice.

"Why are you sad?" Suddenly Yoongi asked from the couch as he was sitting there with a book in his hands.

"What?" I asked, a little confused.

"She died because of you, didn't she?"

The whole room fell silent as my eyes turned ice cold.

"You think I don't know that!? I live everyday in guilt Min Yoongi. Every fucking day. But I thought maybe today I'll feel better because I'm with you guys."

"But no, I'm again reminded of the fact that my own mother was killed because of me!! But you know what, you have no right to say that. Honestly, I thought you were better than that."

With that I headed to Taehyung's room.

I don't know what happened to me back there. I just.......I just hate myself. I hate the fact that my mother was innocent and was just trying to save me.

I tried to forget it. I really did. But no, I was reminded of it again.

It just...........it pains. It pains a lot.

Suddenly the door of the room opened and I lifted my head to see..........none other than Yoongi.

"What do you want now?"

I asked him rudely.

He didn't say anything but kept coming closer to where I was sitting on the bed.

He stood directly in front of me and wiped the tears, which had gone unnoticed by me. He gently cupped my face and spoke,

"I'm really sorry y/n, I didn't mean to upset you."

I refused to meet his gaze but had to when he lifted my chin up. He slowly started leaning in.

Wait, is he doing what I'm thinking he's doing?

My eyes widened when he was just inches away from my face. What in................

Yoongi slowly and softly placed his lips on mine.

Shall I make this a dream too😏😏