Chapter 31

Y/N POV

"Why don't you meet the princes?"

First, I was contemplating whether I should interfere in Yoongi's personal matters or not.

But then I decided to make a go for it.

And here I am now, nervously fidgeting my fingers with the hem of my shirt, waiting for Yoongi's answer.

And as expected, he was annoyed.

"Why do you care?"

The answer was rude, yes. But the tone he used was extraordinarily soft.

I didn't think that the 'Min Yoongi' would ever be polite to me.

"Um, I was just curious. You never go to meet them unlike your brothers."

He clicked his tongue before speaking again,

"I told you, I don't like humans."

I pursed my lips in thought.

"I don't think so."

"What?"

It is not the reason why you don't go to meet them."

"Oh yeah, then what do you think is the reason?"

A sudden wave of confidence burst in me, making my eyes pour into his without any nervousness.

"Because you are jealous."

A very low growl escaped his throat making me flinch a little.

"What the fuck makes you say so."

There. That's the Yoongi I know.

Back to his question, I shrugged as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

He didn't say anything but narrowed his eyes a tad bit.

"Come on, Yoongi. You can't fool me."

I have ABSOLUTELY no idea why I said so.

He just rolled his eyes and looked the other way before speaking,

"I'm not jealous of them."

"Of course you are. They have everything you don't. They have a caring father, a luxurious life and a very bright future."

I knew this struck a nerve in him because he looked at me with a pained expression on his face.

And this caused my heart to break.

"I........."

His voice broke in between meaning he was about to cry. Oh my fucking god.

If Min Yoongi is crying then this topic is way too sensitive for him.

I wasted no time in engulfing him in a hug. And to my surprise, he hugged me back while nuzzling his face on my shoulder.

"I want a caring father too. Fuck the luxurious life. I....I just need a l..loving parent. I want father to love me. I want him to be proud of me. I....I want someone to love me."

Hearing him say this, broke my heart even more.

"Shh, It's fine. Everything will be okay. Everyone loves you. 'I' love you."

Both of us froze as soon as those words left my mouth. I chuckled nervously before speaking again.

"N..not in that way of c...course."

__________________

Yoongi POV

"N..not in that way of c...course."

I don't know why, but hearing that pained me even more.

Why? Why am I feeling this way? Is something wrong with my mind?

"But Yoongi, you don't need to be jealous of your brothers. I know they got which you should have also gotten but it's not their mistake."

"I know. I just, whenever I see them, I can't help but feel hatred towards them."

"You shouldn't. When I met Prince Hoseok for the first time, he was anything but rude to me. Same goes with Prince Jungkook and Prince Jimin. They are one of the kindest people I have met so far. And let me tell you, when they saw that you didn't come again, they were extremely upset."

"Really?"

"Yes Yoongi they were. At least give them a chance. I can tell, they are dying to meet their second oldest hyung."

I gave a small smile at that. I guess, I should give it a try."

"Fine. I'll try."

________________

"Yoongi, stop begging to me. If y/n doesn't want to go, then why are you forcing me to take her?"

"Please hyung."

My brothers were beyond shocked when I told them that I'll go with them to meet our human brothers.

But not without y/n.

I don't know why, but I couldn't face them without y/n's presence near me.

"Yoongi, quit it."

"What if she escapes again? We can't let that happen! She knows all our secrets. We should definitely take her."

A gasp sounded behind us, which was of a girl, I knew all too well.

"I'm offended."

She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. Oh my god! How can someone be so cute?

What!!?

Yoongi, what the fuck are you thinking? I shook my head before replying to her.

"You should be."

"Meanie."

She muttered under her breath but it didn't take much for me to hear it.

"Fine. I'll go with you. Happy?"

"YES!!!"

I said in a much higher tone before I composed myself and spoke in a low, serious pitch.

"Yes."

They both gave me weird looks but didn't question.

__________________

Y/N POV

The gathering with the princes went surprisingly well. I was extremely shocked when Yoongi even apologized to his human brothers.

We came back a little early as the princes had been suddenly called back to their palace.

"I'm damn tired."

Yoongi voiced out all our thoughts.

Everyone was about to head to their rooms when a very loud noise made us halt in our steps.

I quickly rushed out of the tower, to see what was going on.

Suddenly I saw a middle-aged woman crying. She was holding a boy in her arms who appeared to be..........dead.

My eyes widened when she looked at me and spoke her next words,

"H.....help!!"