Chapter 38

Warning: Mature Content Ahead!!!!

Skip this chapter if you are not comfortable reading this kind of stuff!!

WARNING: Long Ass Chapter Ahead.

Y/N POV

Yoongi again leaned forward and captured my lips with his.

It was a soft yet passionate kiss. It slowly turned heated as Yoongi licked my lower my lip, asking for permission.

I parted my lips and felt his tongue enter my mouth. It felt like the nicest thing in the world.

Suddenly the soft lips that were against mine were gone and I was met with Yoongi's dark gaze.

I could only see two emotions. One made me excited and the other melted my heart.

Lust and Love.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Y.....yeah."

I could feel that my answer didn't satisfy him so I looked deep into his eyes and said,

"Yes I am."

He smiled his gummy smile making my heart swell.

Our lips crashed against each other, erupting butterflies in my stomach.

My hands found his hair and pulled him closer, if that was even possible.

Yoongi's hands made their way from my thighs to my waist, all while being extremely gentle.

I was so lost in the warm kiss that I didn't notice Yoongi's arms moving to my shoulders and gently sliding the nightgown that I had worn.

I barely had time to process what was happening when Yoongi discarded the gown completely.

He held my thighs and shifted me a little so that he was comfortably hovering over me.

A small moan escaped my lips as he again connected our lips and slipped his hands to the small of my back.

He datched his lips and dove into my neck.

I could feel him smirking by the fact that he could make goosebumps appear on my skin.

He gently nipped and sucked on my skin, all while making his way down.

Warm shivers ran down my spine as he made a trail of kisses that were certainly going to leave marks.

I suddenly realised that I was the only one almost naked.

With that thought in mind, my hands reached up his chest and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Once his chest was fully exposed, our eyes met and he looked at me with nothing but adoration and love in his eyes.

I gasped when his lips reached my collarbone, his fangs tracing it gently.

He pulled me close with one arm and my hands instantly went on his exposed back, tracing his spine.

________________________

Yoongi POV

If I'm being completely honest, I was a little nervous about this.

I did not want to scare y/n off, when we had come this far.

I wanted her to have the best night of her life so I tried to be as gentle as possible.

My eyes stared at her in the most loving way possible.

I wanted to memorize every small detail of her body.

I contemplated about what I was going to do next. But when she clawed at my back needily, I decided to just go with it.