Chapter 12

Y/N POV

"Um....... do you want to take a shower?"

Taehyung had just returned from wherever he had gone. I had decided to take a small nap while he was gone.

I was a very light sleeper so the moment he had entered inside, I had woken up from my horrible dreamland.

He gave me a warm smile to which very very surprisingly my heart fluttered.

Suddenly he asked if I wanted to take a shower. I realised that I had been in my dirty clothes for three days and was reminded of how badly I stank.

I slightly nodded to which he eagerly smiled. He showed me the way to his attached bathroom.

"I'll go get some fresh towels and clothes." he said while walking out the bathroom.

I again nodded and closed the door behind me.

The bathroom was surprisingly big and windowless. It was a little strange but extremely utilitarian.

There was a spacious shower and the mirror that almost entirely covered the wall above the sink.

I was not surprised when I looked at my reflection.

My hair was a mess with dirt evident in it. My face was too covered in dirt while my whole body in dried blood and blue and red bruises.

I flinched a bit when taking off my old and tattered clothes. I kept them neatly in a nearby basket like Taehyung had told me, before entering the shower.

I let out a whimper once the hot water hit the bruises on my body. I closed my mouth shut and tried not to let out any whines that threatened to escape because of the burning pain I felt.

I watched as the dirt and blood washed off my white skin. It felt nice.

As soon as the pain became a little bearable, I grabbed the bathing oils and applied it on my body.

I scrubbed until I was sure that my body was free of any type of dirt.

And with that, I turned the shower off.

I hadn't taken a shower since three days so I felt really refreshed. This was the first time I had taken a shower without being worried of taking too much time.

My eyes widened when I spotted some fresh towels and clothes on the counter.

When did Taehyung come in here?

My face heat up, hoping that he didn't see anything. But even if he did, what can I do?

I can't possibly scold him. He has shown me care which no has since a long time.

I dried myself with the towel and put on the clothes which Taehyung had brought for me.

I felt extremely comfortable in the white t-shirt and grey sweats that he had brought for me.

Since the t-shirt reached till my upper thighs and the sweats were too loose, I concluded that these might be Taehyung's

I glanced myself one more time in the mirror, before heading out the door.

Taehyung was rummaging through his closet when he turned his head to look at me.

"Do you feel better now?"

I nodded.

"Um. I have a favour to ask of you."

I slightly raised my eyebrows to tell him to continue.

"Um so do you remember that man who told me to take you inside a while ago?"

Of course I  remember. The man with the damn attractive visuals. I nodded, keeping my thoughts to myself.

"He wants to meet you. Will that be ok?"

I contemplated over saying yes but eventually nodded to his pleading eyes.

"And I'm sorry but I can't accompany you. He wants to talk to you alone."

I frowned but complied nonetheless.

Taehyung gave me directions before closing the door of his room, when I walked out.

I won't say that I wasn't nervous because I really was.

I don't want to stumble in front of the wrong person. As I searched my way to where Taehyung had told me, I came to the familiar living room.

My breath hitched when I saw another man sitting on the couch, eyeing me intently.

I remembered his name as Yoongi. He eyed my whole body, from top to bottom. I gulped when he stood up and came closer to me.

"So you're our new little guest, huh?

I didn't respond but kept my gaze at my feet.

" Are these my clothes? "

What!!?

His eyes turned dark when I dared to look up. Is........is he angry?

"Who the hell gave you these?"

I didn't speak, afraid to utter anything wrong. I choked on my saliva when I heard his next words.

"I will fucking gut him."

"Cut it off Yoongi."

I turned around to see the same man who had ordered Taehyung. Yoongi scoffed before saying,

"Mind your own business."

With that Yoongi left the living room. I saw the man next to me glaring at Yoongi's back before softening his eyes to look at me.

He smiled assuringly at me and spoke,

"Let's talk now, shall we?"

Sorry for the late update😅😅