Chapter 13

"So, let's start with introduction. My name is Seokjin but you can call me Jin. I'm the oldest here although no one respects as one......."

He said in an overly exaggerating sad tone.

"I know that your name is y/n. Do you want to tell anything about yourself?"

I remained silent. I don't know why but I  just did not want to speak to any of them.

"Its ok if you don't want to talk. Its your choice. Um, you remember that Taehyung had brought you here, right? I treated your wounds when you were unconscious. Ah, that reminds me here are some medicines and ointments."

He gave me a big brown bag. It consisted of many medicines, ointments, bandages and many other medical supplies that I didn't recognize.

"Make sure to take these with the help of Taehyung. You should consider yourself lucky. You have been treated free by a very handsome man."

He laughed on his own but quietened down when I didn't join in his laughter.

"Oh, so I just wanted to tell you a little bit about us, so that you are comfortable enough to stay here."

I'm not staying here. I'll escape as soon as I find a way.

I nodded, keeping my thoughts to myself.

"If you want any help with anything, you can always approach me. And I assume you have already met Namjoon. He can always assist you if he's around but mostly he is in his study. Plus you already know that you will be staying with Taehyung. I assure you that we will never hurt you and that you can trust us."

Yeah, I'm not falling for that.

"And no matter what, you have to stay away from Yoongi. I don't trust that brat at all. You shouldn't either."

That would be easy because I don't trust anyone of you.

"But you don't have to worry, nothing will happen to you."

His face suddenly changed from serious to joyful in a few seconds that I had to question my eyes.

"Lastly, Taehyung and I have to go out tomorrow to take care of something. Don't worry you won't be alone."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I just stood there with a poker face.

"You can go back now, if you want to."

I took that as my cue to leave and went back to Taehyung's room.

The moment I entered the room, a gasp left my mouth when I saw a purple-eyed Taehyung.

"Oh you came back."

I didn't say anything but guess my widened eyes said it all. Taehyung sheepishly grinned and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Guess it was a bad idea to lend you Yoongi hyung's clothes, huh?"

Right. I forgot about that.

"I should have been prepared for the consequences. But it's okay. I can bear it."

Taehyung smiled but I could clearly see that he was in pain.

"Stop worrying. It's past midnight and I have to go somewhere early tomorrow. Let's sleep."

How did he know that I was worried for him?

Right, my stupid eyes!

I slowly made my way to the bed but damn my eyes, they widened again when I noticed Taehyung also coming to the bed.

I instantly took a step backward and this time it was his turn to be taken aback. His hands raised up defensively.

"It's okay. I'll sleep on the couch, you can sleep on the bed. It's okay, I'll not intrude in your privacy."

I relaxed slowly and sat at the edge of the bed. Taehyung said something under his breath, before going to the couch, but I could only make out,

"..................my room."

                                             *Next Morning*

"Have you taken your medicine?" Taehyung asked.

I had just finished my breakfast. Jin and Taehyung were about to leave but Taehyung was taking longer than usual, much to the older's annoyance.

"Taehyung this is the last time saying. I have given her her medicine. I have treated her wounds. And she has had her breakfast. Now for godsake come with me, so we can go."

"I'm just worried ok?"

Taehyung turned to me and spoke again,

" I'm going now ok. Take care."

He flashed me a boxy smile and went outside with Jin.

Okay.

Now is my chance to find a way to escape. As I was looking through, I found many doors leading to long corridors.

At last, I came to a large wooden door. I peeked through the peephole and could see the lush green forest outside.

Curse my fate, because the moment my hand reached the door handle someone called my name from inside.

I recognized the voice as Namjoon's.

I immediately made my way back to the living room, only to see Namjoon and Yoongi all dressed up.

" Y/N we urgently have to go somewhere. Don't worry, we'll be back before you know it. Just take care ok?" Namjoon said.

But before I could even nod, they left in lightening speed leaving me bewildered.

Suddenly something came into my mind.

I can finally leave this place!!!