Chapter 48(End)

Jin POV

"Is he gonna be okay?" Y/N asked from the other side of the room.

We all were sitting in Hoseok's room in the golden palace.

Y/N had told us everything and to say we were beyond angry would be an understatement.

That crazy asshole dared to hurt our brother. He dared to lay even a single finger on our mother.

Mother.

That single word evokes a deep emotion within me and my brothers.

The pain to lose someone who you love beyond eternity, the guilt of not protecting them, the immense regret to not be there for them, is beyond this world.

First we all were shocked to hear that she was alive all this time.

But that shock immediately morphed into painfull sadness when we realized we were once again not there to protect her.

But it had been done. We can't change it.

So now we focused on our brother who was our first priority.

He had used all his energy in summoning his wings.

His anger was out of control that moment which explains why his eyes turned pitch black.

After he fainted, his wings disappeared and he laid almost lifeless.

We brought him to a more comfortable room with royal doctors patching his and y/n's wounds.

"When did he have blood last?"

"It has been three days, of I remember correctly." Taehyung, who was standing by the entrance answered.

"Shit. That's bad."

"Why?"

"Hoseok, he hasn't drunk any blood since the last three days. I'm not even sure how he managed to survive."

"I guess that would be the reason of how he fainted. He must have been exhausted. On top of that, he actually summoned his wings, which is in itself very rare. I was shocked to see his wings."

"But how do we wake him up? Medicines aren't working."

"We need to give him blood."

"But for that also, we'll have to wake him up."

"No we wouldn't have to Jimin. Once you take the blood source close to his face, his mouth will automatically open as he'll smell the blood because of his vampire senses, even in his exhausted state."

"We can't give him our blood. He needs pure human blood to recover."

"Taehyung's right."

"I'll give it."

"No y/n you cannot. You have already lost a lot of blood. Plus you no longer have pure human blood."

"I'll do it."

"Are you sure Hoseok? We can just......."

"I'm sure hyung. Yoongi hyung's my brother and I'll do anything to make sure my brother wakes up."

I sighed deeply and looked at Hoseok.

"Fine. But I'll prepare a bloodbag for you in case he takes a lot of your blood."

"Okay."

Everyone waited in anticipation as Hoseok carefully brought his forearm closer to Yoongi's mouth.

The moment he was in a close proximity, Yoongi snatched his hand and immediately bit onto it.

I'm surprised Hoseok didn't even make a sound. He pretended to be calm but his facial expression gave him away.