Chapter 14

Yoongi POV

What is there damn problem?

Just because Minister Choi doesn't have the brains to solve this situation, he had the guts to fucking interrupt my sleep.

What an asshole!

My gaze went to Taehyung and Jin hyung who had their faces buried in the numerous files and folders sprawled on the couch.

I smirked when I saw Taehyung's face.

It was completely healed as if I had never given the boy a purple eye.

I knew he couldn't heal himself in front of our 'little guest'.

But I didn't know that he would be this fast to seize the opportunity, once out of the tower.

Speaking of our little guest,  I wonder  what she is  doing right now.

Curious, I walked over to Namjoon who was constantly nodding his head to whatever the damn Minister was saying.

" I am going back."

I said to him once he turned his eyes to me.

"What!? You can't possibly............"

" I can and I will. I know you can find a solution to this shitty problem. You don't need me. But I need my sleep. See ya."

"Hyung..........."

I walked out of the cabin but not before hearing Jin hyung speak,

"That brat................."

I made my way back to the tower and into the living room only to see our little guest sitting on the couch, alert."

Her eyes widened when she noticed me making me smirk.

Scared of me, huh?

" What were you doing?"

I casually asked with a sly smile on my face. She didn't answer back but I could see her slightly trying to get off the couch.

She was trying to be subtle but alas. She was not lucky because my vampiric eyes noticed everything.

I stood there with a poker face, intently watching her.

Her eyes were glued to my form but she didn't there to make eye contact with me.

Once she was finally off the couch, she took a step backward making me step forward.

I slowly made my way over to her as one thought came to my mind.

Half vampire, huh?

I would love to taste the blood of a half vampire.

As I was coming towards her, she was taking a step backward.

She gulped in fear when her back hit the wall.

I took one more step to be just inches away from her.

My dark eyes never left her afraid ones as I put both my hands beside her on the wall, trapping her.

"I want to taste your blood."

A shriek let her mouth and her eyes shot wider than before.

" I am not what you think I am."

With that, I ducked my head into her neck and allowed my fangs to penetrate her skin.

Her breath hitched and she whimpered.

She tried to push my chest with her balled up fists but it was to no avail.

On the other hand, I was completely mesmerised.

Her blood was the sweetest thing I had ever tasted in my two hundred years of life.

I didn't want to let go just yet.

It was, when I felt her body go limp in my arms that I stopped.

Her skin had grown paler than before. Her eyes were tightly shut. And her breathing was slower than normal.

It was then that I realised that I had taken a more than average amount of blood from her.