Staged

y/n p.o.v.

"Hey, here comes c/n," y/bsf whispered next to me while I was putting my books in my locker.

"It's eight in the morning c/n, what do you want?" I say in annoyance. I saw y/bsf leave out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey sweetheart," he says sarcastically then continues "listen, I told Angela that you are currently my girlfriend so I wouldn't have to go out with her-"

"C/n, what the hell?!" I said slamming the door to my locker shut.

"Hey, you were the first person off the top of my head, you should flattered!" He shouted back.

People began staring.

I took a deep breath, "well, I'm not flattered," I said turning to face him and crossing my arms in front of me.

"Listen, all you gotta do is pretend to be my girlfriend so she doesn't get suspicious," he said somewhat calmly.

"It's Angela, she's going to tell our entire grade. You know that don't you?" I said with a hushed tone.

"Dammit, you're right," a puzzled look came upon his face and he was silent for a moment. "Alright, I guess we'll just have to date,"

I scoffed. "Hell no!"

"Pretend to date," he corrected himself.

"No!" I repeated, louder this time.

"C'mon y/n," he begged in a non-begging way.

I stood silent for a minute and he just stared at me. Then I sighed. "God, fine,"

"Thank you," he sighed in relief.

-

"Hey!" I heard c/n's voice as he ran up from behind me.

"What?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"I'll walk you to fourth," he said.

"No," I said plainly.

"Angela..." he dragged a whisper in my ear. I cringed.

"Ugh, fine," I groaned.

"Attagirl," he said grabbing for my hand.

"Ohooo no!" I jerked my hand away.

He glared and mouthed "Angela".

I sighed in frustration and took his hand aggressively. I could see him smirking out of the corner of my eye.

-

"Yea so now we have to pretend to be dating so that Angela doesn't get suspicious," I finished explaining my situation with c/n to y/bsf.

"I'm sorry," she said sympathetically. "I know-"

"Aye ladies! What're we talking about over here?" C/n said enthusiastically as he practically dropped his food tray on the table and sat himself next to me, followed by all his friends joining him.

"Oh you know, just everything going on between us," I said with a sarcastic smile as I turned to rest my elbow on the table while looking at him.

"Ooooo, gettin' some..." c/bsf raised his eyebrows a few times in his direction then looked me up and down.

"Oh eff off c/bsf, that's none of your business," I said in my own defense and gave him a disgusted look.

C/n then suddenly put his arm around my waist.

"The hell are you do-"

"Twelve o'clock," he said quietly, gesturing his head towards Angela who was staring us down from a few tables over with her permanently judgmental face.