Collab

a/n: Hi all! This is a collab imagine with louloubeautybbb please go follow her. She's super sweet and writes great imagines of all sorts :) I hope you enjoy this. She came up with the idea and I finished it off.

-
(her part)

y/n p.o.v

I sighed as we arrived home,I opened the front door immediately hearing heating footsteps following me.

I was thinking y/bf was taking me out for dinner for 1 year anniversary but he didn't we went to buy him a new car.

Which made me completely angry.

"y/n we need to sort this out"y/bf spoke still following me into the bedroom

I took off my shoes and jacket "we can later I just don't want to now"I said frustrated y/bf sat next to me in the bedroom.

"y/n why are you even upset I don't understand"he looked at me confused.

I glared at him "are you joking y/bf today was our 1 year anniversary and you forgot,you're confused why I'm upset what do you think and it hurts a lot that it didn't even matter to you at a lot"I explained letting some tears fall from my eyes as I quickly wiped them away.

Y/bf voice softened "b-baby wait let me fi-"he started.

I stood "what are you going to do,there's nothing to fix y/bf leave it,I don't want anything"I walked away.

Leaving y/bf clouded with all his thoughts.

-
(my part)

I laid in my bed for two hours and ended up falling asleep during that time.

It was about an hour before midnight now. I was surprised I hadn't slept through the rest of the night.

When I walked downstairs I caught a whiff of my favourite meal.

I looked and saw y/bf hovering over the stove and lifting a spatula to his lips. He sniffed it, then took a taste.

I stopped dead right outside the kitchen.

"Y/bf..?" I softly let out.

He whipped around, his eyes wide, and he smiled softly.

"I made your favourite," he said.

"Y/bf," I said beginning a question. "You cooked for me?"

"Yes," he said.

"But, you hate cooking," I said he made his way slowly around the counter. "And, this is a really complicated meal if you haven't done it a million times," I began to ramble. "Y/bf," I was stopped when he scooped me up in his arms. I began to cry softly.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry," He said as I cried quietly into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry I forgot, I don't know how I could've forgotten. I have no excuse," he said making me look at him now. "Y/n, I love you. So much," I could see small tears beginning to well up in his eyes.

"Oh y/bf," I took his face gently in my hands and brought my lips to his. "I love you, so much,"

"Happy one year," he said and kissed me again.

"Happy one year," I smiled and rested my forehead against his and smiled.

-

a/n: heyyyy again! I hope you enjoyed this. If you go to lou's page you'll see she has her twist on my imagine in her boyfriend imagines book :)

I hope you all have a lovely day/evening/night <3