Introduction

Hi!
I am a big fan of starkid and, specifically, Robert Manion.
After reading multiple fan-fics for both, I have realised they aren't very realistic, neither are they very inclusive with she/her pronouns and the stereotypical teen female goals (getting married, all the cliché things)
I will be, instead, using the pronouns they/them so as to be inclusive and you will be referred to as [YN]

I will be setting it in the near future (currently July 2020) however I will try and not use years so that this is still reasonably readable in the future.
As well as that, I am not going to touch on current events such as covid-19 and BLM.
This is mainly because I do not have enough knowledge on a lot of these events as I am young with limited access to things and I do not want to offend anyone by getting any of my facts wrong.
One of the characters is based on myself (Beccy), however only in the way of my name, nationality and other random small facts. None of the character is  based on my life in any way, and tbf I only used myself so i didn't have to make an oc.
Anyways, for questions my Instagram is @/snarls.left.paw

It is a Robert fan account so, as you are reading this, you may like it hehe
Ok well, first chapter is coming tomorrow! I hope you enjoy it!