chapter 10

-morning-

I blinked open my eyes, looking at the clock. It was 8am on Sunday which meant there was no way I would be getting up.
I closed my eyes as I felt a hand on my waist "Morning"
I smiled at his voice, a month ago this would have been something I could've only dreamt of.
"Still sleepy time" I said, pulling his arm further over me.
He rested his chin on my shoulder, "ok."
The sound of his breathing next to my ear was like a lullaby to me and before I knew it I was back asleep.

-about 2 hours later-

I woke up and rolled over but instead of seeing Robert, my bed was empty. I yawned and forced myself out of bed, stumbling out of the room and into the kitchen. I stood on my tip-toes, getting the cereal when I was lifted up from behind.
I squealed, "ahh no! I can get it myself!"
Robert put me down, giggling.
I turned around pouting, "meanie"
He lifted my chin, lightly kissing me, "I could be a whole lot meaner."
"Could you now?" I said smiling at him.
He returned the smile then started tickling me.
"NO" I screamed in-between laughing hysterically, "STOP! PLEASE"
He eventually stopped and I pushed him slightly, "You are very mean!"
"Would you like some breakfast?" He said, teasing me.
"Well yes, that's what I was trying to do before SOMEONE stopped me!"
He smiled and started pouring the cereal into the bowl I had got out.
"What were you doing up anyway?" I asked him.
"Oh, my phone rang. I had to see who it was and didn't want to wake you up."
"And? Who was it?" He walked over to the small table and put my cereal down, sitting across from it.
"Jon." He said, holding back a laugh.
I smiled, "sh*t I'm guessing he had quite a few questions"
"Quite a few."
"Hey have you had breakfast?" I asked
"Yeah, I didn't think I'd be able to sleep again so I got myself some cereal. Sorry, I should've asked first."
Smirking, I said "I was going to ask if you wanted any, idiot. Don't worry about it!"
He smiled at me, not faltering his gaze from my eyes.
"What?" I muttered, my mouth full of cereal.
He laughed and looked away, "oH God it's almost 11 I have to go! I'm so sorry [YN]"
"It's fine! I'll see you later in the week?"
He smiled, "Of course"
We walked to the front door quickly, where he turned to face me. He pressed his hand to my waist and rested his forehead on mine, once again staring into my eyes.
I giggled, "Is there something wrong with you today?"
He smiled, "I love you." And kissed my forehead before turning and leaving.
"I love you too"

Wow.
Man.
That was uh.
Quite something.
So Robert...
Robert...
I blinked and closed the door, going back to my cereal which was now soggy.
That was a whirlwind of a day, well 2 days.
After finishing my breakfast, I called Beccy.
"Hey, sorry that I wasn't there for you yesterday. I was a bit shaken up. Do you want me to come over?"
I felt so sorry for her.
"Yeah sure"

-At Beccy's house-

"Tell me something good." She said, sitting down with me on the sofa.
"Oh uh well Robert asked me to be his partner."
She smiled, "Like officially? You said yes right? Of course you said yes! Ee yay!"
I laughed, "yes, I said yes."
We talked for another hour or two before I went back home.
I think it was fair to say it had been a good day. Beccy was doing ok and I was doing pretty ok myself.