chapter 4

I stood there, not moving. I was NOT expecting that. Ok, uh, Robert Manion just kissed me. On the lips. I moved inside, closing the door but didn't get far as I slumped down against it. I realised my breath had become heavy. That wasn't something that happens every day. I felt my phone buzz. 'Let's do that again sometime' - it was Robert. Going from stunned to insanely happy in the split second as I read it, I typed back 'I would like that'
I really, REALLY would.

-1 week later-
(You did talk to Robert during this time however it was just normal conversations)

'Good Morning'
I rolled over, picking up my phone.
'Hey' I typed back to Robert.
'Would you like to come over to mine later? We're having a few friends round for dinner, also it's about time you met Jon and Nick properly!'
I smiled, 'Yeah that sounds great! What time? Also you still haven't sent me your address! What's all that about!?'
'haha ok ok I'll send you it now' he said, 'Also come over at 3? That way you can meet Jon and Nick properly before the others arrive'
He proceeded to send me his address,
'Finally! Thank you!' I hoped he could tell my sarcasm through the text, 'I'll be there at 3!'
'Yes, you will!' I smiled. I already feel like I've known him for years but I only properly met him a week ago. Man, I don't even know what we are. Am I his partner? Is that too weird? I've known him, or atleast known about him, for years. And yet, here I am. Turning up in his life now. I guess he was the one who asked me to have coffee? Anyways, I'll ask him about that later.
-3pm-

I knocked on his door. Ugh, I still feel like a stupid fan, excited to meet THE Robert Manion. "Wow this is where Robert Manion lives!", "Ahh I'm at his house!" My brain was buzzing, how could I be so excited but so nervous at the same time. "Heya", Robert said, opening the door, "Right on time."
I smiled, "Wouldn't miss out on meeting Jon and Nick now would I! Oh, and you."
He laughed, "ok, you can come in."
I grabbed his arm before he moved it from the doorframe, "Actually, could we talk? Like, in private?"
"Yeah, sure"
"Right, um,, what are we Robert?" I asked
He smiled and looked down, blushing, "Well I'd like to call you my partner? If you'll let me, of course."
"Of course", I said, a huge smile plastered across my face. I put my hand on his chest and stood on my tip-toes, lightly kissing him. He took my hand and held it by his side, staring into my eyes. "Do I get to meet Jon and Nick now?" I whispered.
He laughed and turned, still holding my hand, "come on then."