chapter 6

ROB'S POV

They took off their shirt, not taking a second thought. I looked down, blushing. They were cute. They were so hecking cute. Why did they have to be so cute.
"Aww has nobody ever taken their top off infront of Robby before?", they said jokingly.
"You haven't." Wow, what a response, good job.
"Well now I have" they said, giggling.
They were so hecking cute.
I walked over to them, lifting their chin so that we made eye contact. I smiled and kissed them. Their burning lips pressed to mine, it was like something out of a dream. Time seemed to slow down and- *knock knock*
"Hey you guys, Lauren just called to say.. oh." We broke apart to see Nick standing at the door. "Sorry I didn't mean to, uh, interrupt." He said, awkwardly, "but, um, Lauren called to say they'll be right over. I thought I should let you know."
"Thanks Nick." I said, smiling at him.
"Ok well, I'll leave you to it," he said, winking as he closed the door.
[YN] fell into me, laughing. I rested my hand on their back and hugged them close to my chest. Their laugh was so cute. Man, was there anything about them that wasn't cute? "I'm sorry," I said, laughing with them.
"Don't be." They said, looking up at me. They lightly kissed me, "although I would love to continue I think it'd be better if we were there when everyone arrived."
"Yeah, probably." I said, still holding them in my embrace.
"Are we going to go then?" They smiled up at me.
"In a minute." I pulled them even tighter towards me, relishing the moment. They pulled away, continuing to hold my hands, "so who's coming?" They asked.
"Um, Lauren, Joey, Mariah,, most of the people that were in [insert next starkid musical here]. I'm not sure exactly, Nick organised it."
"Ok, then we definitely need to go." They said, pulling me towards the door.
"Fiinnee" I said, following them through to the living area.
As we walked out, I heard Jon whistle.
"Oh, shut up." I said, blushing slightly.
[YN] looked at me, smiling.
"We kind of deserved that" they mumbled to me.
"YEAH YOU DID." Nick shouted through.
"Ok, ok. Did you say the others are gonna arrive soon?"
"Yup" Nick said, walking past us with a bowl of snacks.
Just as he did, the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it. [YN] hadn't come over with me but instead stood in the living room, waiting to meet everyone. "Hey guys, come in!" I said, letting in Jeff, James, Mariah and a good portion of the people who would be coming. "I'd like to introduce you guys to [YN]" I walked over to them smiling, it all felt so surreal. They were perfect. Everyone came over and started greeting them, "Are you guys just friends or... Like a thing?" Jeff asked, giving me dreamy eyes when he said the last part.
"Uh, yeah. [YN] is my partner." I smiled back at Jeff, I don't think he was expecting me to say that. [YN] looked at the floor, blushing. "Ha, nice." He said, winking at me. "Jeff" he stuck out his hand to [YN], "[YN]" they said, shaking his hand.