chapter 11

next Wednesday

I woke up to a message from Rob,
'Morning gorgeous, how are you?'
I smiled, 'I'm good thanks, how about you?'
'Yeah I'm good. You doing anything today?'
'No, don't think so anyway"
'Ok good so you can come round mine then?'
Giggling, I said 'Sure. I'll come round in like an hour?'
'Ok see you then'

-1 hour later-

I walked up to Rob's house and rang the doorbell. Almost instantly, he opened the door, inviting me in. "Hey Jon, Nick" I said smiling at the two, sat on the sofa. "Oh hey [YN]!" Nick spoke up, looking over at me.
"Ok well do you want to watch a movie?" Rob asked me.
"Yeah, that sounds good" I said, turning my attention back to him.
He held out his hand for me, "We can watch on the TV in my bedroom if you're ok with that? So that they can continue doing whatever the f*ck they're doing"
"Of course, yeah, I'm ok with that" I took his hand and we started walking towards his room.
"don't be too noisy" Jon said, making Nick laugh.
"Shut up" Rob said, giggling slightly.
Once in his room, I sat down on Robert's bed, bouncing slightly as I did so, "What are we watching then?" I asked him.
"I don't mind" he said sitting down next to me, "You can choose."
"Umm idk. I know it's not a film but stranger things? I haven't watched it in ages!"
"Ok yeah!" I smiled, getting comfortable as Rob put on the first episode.
He put his arm round my shoulders, "I actually don't think I finished watching this."
I looked up at him, my mouth wide open, "YOU WHAT???? SIR THAT'S ILLEGAL!"
He smiled, "Well I'm watching it now, am I not?"
"nO YOU'RE PAYING NO ATTENTION AT ALL, YOU'RE TALKING TO M E NOW PLEASE W A T C H"
Giggling, he kissed my forehead and we started watching properly.
We got through all of season one, having lunch at some point, and had just started on season two when I got a text.
I checked my phone, "Oh, it's Beccy."
He paused the show, "Is she ok?"
I opened the message, it read
'Heya. Tilly's funeral is going to be on Sunday. You're more than welcome to come and can also bring Robert if you like. Need to know before Friday for organising and sh*t xx'
I sighed, being hit by a sudden wave of sadness, "yeah, she's fine. Just details for Tilly's funeral."
"Tilly is her cousin right?"
I nodded, "mhm. It's this Sunday, she said you can come if you want."
"Oh uh if you want me to then sure. I don't want to be intruding or anything."
I smiled at him, "Don't worry, you wouldn't be, and yeah if you are ok with coming i guess I'd like you to. It's gonna be.. hard. For Beccy, especially. So yeah. I don't mind if you come"
He squeezed my shoulder, "Ok well it's up to you"
I leant into him, closing my eyes. A single tear rolled down my cheek.
"Hey. What's the matter?" he gently wiped the tear away, cupping my face with his hand.
I opened my eyes briefly, then closed them again, shuffling even closer to Rob.
"Ok" he said, resting his head on mine.

a/n:
hey guys! sorry i missed out a week of posting (it was a week right? idek lmao) i was just taking a lil break cus i was ill and some shiz
this is my last pre-written chapter so i will probably be slightly more inconsistent for the next few chapters. As well as that, i don't plan on going past 15 chapters. Although i have loved writing and sharing this and plan to do more similar ones in the future i just struggle to continue on one story for a long time so yeah, there will probably only be 4 more chapters.
Also! Ty for all the support it means so much to me!
That's all! Hope you've been enjoying it so far!