DAY 1

Dear Readers...

I'm Katara Daniella Joseph. 17 yrs. old. Today's the first day I'm writing on this diary. And I will introduce you and show you who Iam.

I'm just a simple girl living with my parents and siblings. We're rich yes. But being rich doesn't mean we're happy. I'll tell you the details soon.

I'm also a big fan of the kpop global idol known as BTS and my bias is Jungkook. When I get angry, exhausted or sad. I always listen to their songs. And it really heals me.

I'm the type of person who smiles easily with just simple things and gifts in front of me. I'm the type of person who never ask for something big.

When I was a kid. My parents used to say that we have a long life ahead of us.

Everytime they say those... I was always like;

"Duh! Mom! You're being cheesy!"

Or like;

"Mom! Don't say that! You're saying it as if you're going away!"

I never knew that the day will come that I wish that those words will still happen to me.

When I was 15 years old. I was diagnosed with leukemia. It wasn't that bad before.

And after 3 years atleast. I've survived my illness with the help of my family and friends. They're always there for me and never left my side.

But I knew that everything isn't all rainbows and cupcakes.

I was getting worse. What used to be days that I stayed in the hospital. Turned into weeks and into months.

My doctor told me that there's nothing more they can do for me. He told me the baddest news that almost destroyed my family's life.

"Ms.Joseph... You have exactly 100 days left..."

I always believed that words can never hurt people. It's just the people are overreacting.

But those words prove me wrong. I never knew those words won't just hurt me. But will also tell the end of my life.

And today's the first day.

The first of my LAST 100 DAYS.

Truly Yours...
Katara J.