DAY 21

Dear Readers...

Today. Yeonjun and his friends came late. They said they had to finish something which made them late.

Kylie and Kiefer immediately started their lessons. But since I'm still on bed rest, Yeonjun said we'll have to postpone our lessons until I get better.

Instead, he asked me to say something about myself. In other words, share something with each other.

So I told him something about myself. Like when I was seven. Dad brought me to an amusement park. I was so curious and amaze of everything I see so I let go of my father's hand and went inside the horror house.

After that, I couldn't find my father anymore and got lost.

I decided to stay on a bench near the merry-go-round. So if I see my father passing by, I can run to him. An hour later, I saw him with my Mom.

My mom didn't talk to my dad for 3 days because of that.

That's all I told Yeonjun. And when he told me something about himself. I really feel like I should ask Beomgyu if he's telling the truth.

He told me that right after they arrive af the airport here in Korea, a man wearing a black leather coat approached them.

He thought it was a gangster at first but they were surprised when the man gave them a card each.
He said the man turns out to be a scout of an entertainment company and their looks impressed the man.

They stayed for a few minutes after Kylie and Kiefer's lesson then they left.

Truly Yours...
Katara J.