DAY 99

Dear Readers...

This is Beomgyu again.

Today. Katara has worried us more than I expected. She wasn't saying anything and was only nodding and shaking her head in response.

Her body's gone colder. And it pained me to say. I could tell she won't last until this evening.

Tomorrow is her deadline but seeing her like this. I had to make sure so I contacted my Professor from my summer break medical training. I had to ask him if my deductions was right and even him. Had the same answer.

I only told this to her family. But when I was going to tell my brother he refused. As if knowing what I was supposed to say.

I felt so pained watching him like this. He looked so hurt behind those smiles.

Kiefer and Kylie had asked me to write in this diary. They said she won't like it if she misses even a single day.

Right now. Katara and Yeonjun are out to the sea. Katara asked to go there like 5 hours ago to watch the sunset.

The sun is down but they're still not back. Kiefer said that hyung called saying she doesn't wanna go back immediately.

But I think I know what happens next when they come back.

Truly Yours...
Choi Beomgyu

Beomgyu's Pov

I just finished writing and gave the diary to Kylie. She placed it on the bedside table and sat on the bed.

I stood up and took off the white robe I've been wearing a while now since I checked on her.

We already fixed all the stuff we used right after they left.

"Beom... Are you alright?" She suddenly asked.

I only nodded my head in respond. But then I felt her arms snaking around my waist.

And I knew I couldn't hold it in. I have told her already about Yeonjun hyung.

I know how bad this could take on him. And I couldn't help but worry.

"I'm fine..." I whispered.

"I was expecting you to say that!" She whispered back.

I turned to her and forced a smile. Then she asked me to go to the beach. We met Kai and Yuna there.

"Don't you think we should follow them? They should be back by now!" Kai suggested with so much worries but I only shook my head.

We just need to wait.

And prepare.