DAY 38

Dear Readers...

I woke up late today.

Kiefer was already home too.
He went to Taehyun and Kai's house to visit Kai last night. I hope Kai gets better soon.

Anyway. Kylie and I had a serious conversation.
It was about Beomgyu and she said he confessed to him last night.

She said they didn't have a long conversation but it was quite serious. And she also knows that Yeonjun also resigned from being my tutor since Beomgyu told her.

So she asked me if I've thought about Yeonjun's confession.
It seems that me and my sister are somehow caught in the same situation.

I've always been thinking about it ever since I found out. Or should I say I'm always thinking about him.

I told her it's still in the process.
I don't wanna turn him down. As I know myself that I like him too.
I just don't want him to get hurt...

So late afternoon when they went here. The three of them seems to have went home first since they're now wearing casual clothes.

Yeonjun is very stylish. Same for the guys. But I think Yeonjun stands out among them.

Kiefer and Kylie started their lessons while Yeonjun and I sat on the corner

And I swear I clearly saw Beomgyu stealing glances on Kylie.

Yeonjun took out something from his bag. It's a chess board.
We played it for hours and I can't believe I won many times over him.

Right after their lessons were finished, they went home.
Well of course I made sure I complimented their styles.

Truly Yours...
Katara J.