DAY 87

Dear Readers...

Thursday. Today's the 5th day I haven't seen Yeonjun's face. Yeonjun and I are still not getting in contact with each other.

He wasn't able to leave me any message either. I asked Kylie if she was able to reach to Beomgyu but she said she doesn't.

None of is can reach any of those two. So when Taehyun and the others came this afternoon to visit. I immediately asked them about Yeonjun.

They said they weren't able to contact them either which is so unusual for both of them.

Kai sugeested something but I felt so embarassed if I let him do it.

He said he can go to Boston to check at the two. I didn't want to bother them of going but Kai insisted.

So he decided that he will immediately go to Boston tomorrow. And even Yuna was willing to join him.

I asked them what was the name of their company and told me it was BELLATRIX.

I've done a few research about it like a few minutes ago. One of the articles said that the CEO and he's wife got into an acvident after getting attacked by some terrorized. They were quite lucky to survive in the first place.

Just by reading the word terrorize sent shiver down to my spine. With Yeonjun and Beomgyu replacing their parents for the meantime. They could encounter the same thing and they could be in danger.

It made me think of every negative way. But I trust my boyfriend will stay safe and return back to me before it was too late.

The next article I read was surprisingly about them. It was pretty impressive as their company has gained more attention because of those two gorgeous prince. They were able to double the earnings pf their company within just a week and they had several deals done.

I felt so proud. But afraid at the same time.

But when I thought about it. It crossed my mind that this kind of thing will help distract Yeonjun once I'm gone.

Currently I'm still researching. So that's  all for now.

Oh. And this could be the longest Diary content I have ever made hehe.

Truly Yours...
Katara J.