DAY 51

Dear Readers...

Wednesday.

Heeseung took me to the nearest themed park. It was just me and him. He said he wanted to spend time with me alone.

I wanted to try every ride but given my situation, I can only try the ones that aren't extreme.

He ordered me my favorite strawberry ice cream then took me to an art exhibition.

Heeseung is like Kiefer and Yeonjun. He's also very interested when it comes to art. But he's more interested on doing arts through music.

He told me he's a trainee in a famous entertainment. He begged them to give him a week off to spend time with me. He said they had to tell everything to them about my situation.

They agreed to his terms but he still have to return every weekends for him not to miss his training sessions.

Too bad I won't be there when he makes his debut. But even if I won't be there, I believe he will debut. And I hope I can watch him from somewhere even if not physically.

When we arrived at the art exhibition. Almost most of the painting are really familiar to me.

And when I thought about it, the paintings was made by Kiefer and Yeonjun.
One that really caught my attention is the abstract Yeonjun and I made when he told me he resigned from being my tutor.

Heeseung told me that they actually went at the art exhibition yesterday to put Kiefer's painting here.

And he said that Yeonjun and Kai was chosen to present their artworks here. I didn't know Kai also paint.

Then he showed me another painting. It was me and Yuna. Painted by the two of course.

I was surprised to see Yeonjun and Kai there as well.
We talked for a while before Heeseung brought me home.

Yeonjun couldn't come today because of the exhibition. Taehyun had a competition with his fellow choirs while Beomgyu have a basketball competition.
In short all of them had important appointments today.
Kylie went to support Beomgyu so she wasn't at home.

Truly Yours...
Katara J.