DAY 45

Dear Readers...

This Thursday afternoon. An unexpected thing happened at the beach.

First. I didn't know they're also talented with singing and dancing. Even Kiefer.

Right after Yeonjun and the guys arrived, they immediately brought me and Kylie to the beach.

I saw the boat Taehyun owned. And even surprised to see the Kai amd all the girls there.

Kai said he was so bored at the hospital and that they prepared a surprise for us girls.

So all ten of us went on the boat and went to the island owned by Yeonjun's family.

When we arrived there, there was a five picnic mats prepared on the beach.

All the girl sat one by one on the mats while the boys stood in front with a formation.

Then I heard a background sound and the guys started to sing with it and dance.

I recognized this song. It's For You of BTS.

I really loved it's meaning. And somehow I can relate it.

It makes me think who chose the song.

They finished their performance and we showered them with compliments.

Then Yeonjun sat beside me. He took out a red rose from his coat and gave it to me.

When I told him that he should give me the same rose during my funeral. He suddenly cried.

Though he was silently crying for not to be noticed by the others. I tried comforting him and he hugged me very tight.

Then he told me this;
It doesn't matter if you're leaving soon. What matters is I will be always by your side until the last moment.

We stayed at the beach until late evening before we decided to go home.

I was expecting my parents to scold us but they said Yeonjun and the rest of the guys already informed them about today.
That they've been preparing this for a while.

I was surprised. Not only that they really prepared for this. But my parents also learned to trust them.

Truly Yours...
Katara J.