DAY 48

Dear Readers...

Around 8:30 am when Yeonjun came to fetch me. We were heading at the church earlier.

We arrived at the churcb 12 minutes before the mass started so we strolled around the garden for a while.

I can still remember earlier how it felt when the sunlight was hitting my skin. How hard he laughed about my lame joke.

It was so fun.

During the mass, I cried while listening to every music the choir was singing. He just let me cry while holding my hands.

When the mass ended, he took me to a nearby ice cream restaurant where we had what you can call it our first date.

And to my surprise, we saw Beomgyu and Kylie in there.

We decided not to show up at first and watched them. They were having fun with each other.
I didn't know Beomgyu doesn't laugh a lot when Yeonjun commented about it.

We both had no idea that those two was on a date not until we showed up. Their reaction when they saw us was so priceless.

We decided to go on a group date and invited the others.
Unfortunately, Kiefer and Lia aren't dating. Nevertheless they still joined us.

I had fun today and Kiefer and I couldn't stop teasing Kylie with Beomgyu.

She said they're not official yet. And Beomgyu is still courting her.

Truly Yours...
Katara J.