DAY 88

Dear Readers...

As promised. Kai and Yuna had left for Boston.

The boys of course went to the airport with them. Kiefer, Taehyun and Heeseung.

While they were at the airport. Lia and Chaeryeong stayed with me and Ryujin.

They said they don't feel like going to school with all the things happening right now.

Right after our lunch. Kai and Yuna had a video call with us. They said they're currently on their way to the company. Yuna kept exclaiming how amused she is when Kai was able to book an appointment despite of the Choi's heavy schedule.

Then Taehyun said Kai's family is as rich and as famous as Yeonjun's so it was no surprise for him.

Thankfully. They didn't end the video call so I was able to see inside of their company. It was freaking huge that I felt so small. Actually all of us.

Heeseung kept talking about how he was reminded of their training center.

When Kai and Yuna arrived at the elevator. There were a lot of other people there too.

Yuna and Kai kept talking so the people in the elevator kept looking at them. The couple looked like bloggers.

Then one of the people in the elevator I think recoginzed Kai of some sort.

I couldn't understand anything except Hi and Hello. Then when they arrive at what they said the office.

Evryone looked at me sending me so much nervousness.

Kai and Yuna were greeted by an old man wearing glasses. Taehyun said it was their parents'  secretary.

Kai said he had an appointment but before they could enter, I saw Beomgyu emrging out of the door and the secretary guy bowed to him.

Beomgyu was wearin the usual office attire. But in a cool way. His tie were loose and his hair was messy.

Then he led the two inside the office and as soon as he notived the video call, he immediately waved hi with a faint smile.

Soon enough he started searching for Kylie.

I was expecting a cringy moment from them but Ryujin started yelling amd cursing at Beomgyu for not calling her.

Beomgyu laughed nervously. But that fun watching them faded when Yuna tilted the camera to my boyfriend who was sleeping soundly in the couch.

The first thing I noticed was his newly dyed hair in pink. He have cute eyebags under his eyes.

Watching him made me felt like running to Boston to cover him with a blanket.

Beomgyu said they wanted to cintact us but they almost didn't left the meeting room.

I was relieved just by watching them laughing. Of course Yeonjun was still asleep.

A few hours later we had to end the call before Yeonjun can even wake up.

So that's all for now.

Truly Yours...
Katara J.