DAY 76

Dear Readers...

Today.

The whole day was a whole mess.

When I woke up today. I was surprised to find myself in a morgue.

At first I thought it was just a dream. A dream which shows my death and what will happen after it.

When I stood up, my body was covered with nothing but a pale blanket. I wrapped it around my body as I stood up.

I looked around and looked at the three dead bodies with me. But when I looled back where I came from, my body wasn't there.

It was confusing for me bacause I was expecting my soul moved out of my body.

I heard someone crying outside. So I ran out of the morgue and found them trying to stop Yeonjun.

He was crying so hard with my brother and Heeseung trying to stop him from entering the morgue.

Behind him was Kylie and Mom who were being comforted by my Dad and Beomgyu.

The rest of their friends are also there.

Just the sight of all of them crying literally broke my heart.

When I spoke, they all turned to me surprise.

That's when I realized they thought I was dead.

Yeonjun told me I wasn't breathing this morning. When they rushed me to the hospital, they couldn't revive me so I was announced to be dead.

What happened today was so surprising.

I never expected it will happen.

They were all thankful that I'm still alive.

But for me. After seeing them earlier. Especially how Yeonjun cried.

I'm starting to fear my own death.

Truly Yours...
Katara J.