DAY 15

Dear Readers...

Today. Yeonjun and his friends came (except for Kai).

They were wearing their uniform so I assume that they just got from school.

Taehyun was the one to tutor Kiefer. Beomgyu will tutor Kylie while Yeonjun will tutor me.

We studied at the living room which took us quite a few hours. They were so nice to us and patient.

Taehyun conplimented us that we're much better than their previous students. And Beomgyu added that they never had any intelligent students before.
(Not that I'm boasting that me and my siblings are all intelligent. I mean it's what people say.)

I guess starting today. I will start to know much more about them as the days will go by. Especially Beomgyu. I'm gonna hear a lot from him.

Beomgyu and Kylie didn't actually had a nice start. They were arguing about some topics. Saying which of them is right and wrong. But they will somehow end up agreeing which one is right and wrong.

Yeonjun said that their house is only a few blocks away. Though Taehyun and Kai lived in another neighborhood, they live together.

They didn't stay any longer after our lesson finished. They left around 5PM I think.

I learned a lot from them. And I must say. They won't make it in Harvard if they aren't that good.

Truly Yours...
Katara J.