DAY 61

Dear Readers...

Heeseung left as soon as he said farewell to me. He was on a hurry but he said it was fine.

It's Saturday and Yeonjun asked me to go on a date. It was actually a surprise when Mom suddenly told me to doll up.

I wasn't expecting them to allow me to go out with him but they even chosed which outfit should I wear.

Mom chosed my outfit while Kylie helped to put make up on me.

After getting prepared, Kiefer came to my room and told us Yeonjun was waiting.

As soon as I saw him. I got so impressed of how he seriously fashioned himself. He's like a model and I'm pretty sure if he joins Heeseung's entertainment, they will immediately accept him.

He wore a black turtle neck with a white polo. He also wore a black coat and he dyed his hair in electric blue.

He looks so gorgeous.

As soon as he saw me emerging out of our house, he asked for my hand kissing it.

And then he called me "BEAUTIFUL!"

Wahahahahahahahahahaha. I could imagine myself blushing.

He first took me to a restaurant at Seoul where he made a reservation. I was surprised to see Taehyun and Chaeryeong in there. And they were actually going to sing background music for us.

Yeonjun really prepared a lot for our date.

We had our lunch at the restaurant and after it, he then took me to an art exhibit at the city. The ride was a few hours atleast but I wasn't bothered by it as I was enjoying sitting in the car with him. Holding my hand.

As soon as I saw the paintings at the art gallery, I couldn't refrain myself from complimenting each and every painting.

Everything was so lively and colorful.
We took a lot of pictures and both our phones and then he took me to a park where he said most lovers go to date

There are a lot of flowers everywhere. We went to a butterfly dome where we stayed there for a while.

After strolling at the park, I wasn't feeling any tiredness so I told him I wanted to go ice skating.

He was hesitating at first but soon agreed.

We played at the ice skating and didn't noticed it was dark.

While I was taking off the shoes I used, he made a reservation to another restaurant.

We had our dinner there and the food is really good.
During our dinner, he called the waiter holding a silver tray with a red rose on it.

Yeonjun gave me the red rose and I seriously blushed again. There were other people there who cheered for us. Including the waiter.

After our dinner, we then went home.
It was actually late at night but thankfully, he had the permission from my parents to allow us to stay out late.

We stayed in his car for a few minutes having a conversation. I told him how much I enjoyed our date and how happy Iam.

Then he took out a blue velvet box from his pocket. There was a necklace in it and he gave it to me.

It have a pendant of a crescent moon and a letter 'Y'.

He put it in for me as if he was hugging me. But then he tricked me into kissing me.

I barely remember how much I blushed with all his surprise.

He took me in our house to my room and insisted to put me to sleep.

But it was getting late so I had to tell him to go.

And before he left, he kissed me staying with it for a few minutes. I felt my heart beating so fast while he was kissing me.

Then he kissed my forehead as goodbye and left.

I will never ever forget this memorable day.

Truly Yours...
Katara J.